Used 2005 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:

I love it!
By Karen Walker

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's a great vehicle! Has all the bells and whistles that I love! Great around town or on long drives. My kids are entertained with the DVD system and we love the Bose stereo sound.

My Favorite Truck EVER
By Tracey

2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've driven luxury SUV's for years - this truck by far is my favorite. The second row legroom is comparable to an airplane seat in first class. The Navigation is system is the easiest one I've used to date. The truck has phenomenal pickup and has an unbelievably small turning radius for it's size. Parking's a breeze with the rear view camera and beeping alert. The interior is luxurious, yet understated. There is nothing "over- the-top" or flashy about this vehicle unlike many of it's comparable counterparts on the road today.

Awesome SUV...The best
By Maria

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best car I've ever driven. My father owns a 2005 Escalade and by many features, including engine capabilities, my QX56 drives circles around his Caddy!

Favorite Features

Everything

Suggested Improvements

Being able to to do navigation when in drive

2005 Electrical Problems
By Kellie

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We had this vehilce for 4 days when we ran out of gas due to a faulty electrical system (the gauge read full). Since 4/05, when we bought it new, we have had the brakes replaced, the rotors replaced, and more work done to the electrical system (on several occassions). I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone.

stranded again
By diane

2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My car is stuck in park again. First time, service mgr said it was a bad shifter. 2nd time my cell phone charger was blamed for blowing the fuse leaving me stranded in a parking lot at night. This is the third time I've been stranded. My cell phone charger was not even in the car. It is beginning to rattle too. I wish I'd never traded my Lexus.

Favorite Features

The back up camera is the best. I think it may be messing up now though because it doesn't beep as early as before. I love having the radio controls on steering wheel and the automatic open and close for the trunk is great too. The dvd is great. (I have a toddler.)

Suggested Improvements

Make the inside doors look better and automatically lock when in drive. Cheap looking now. Make the a/c quieter and work better. And above all, make it reliable.