2005 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
QX56
By Ron Martinez on 06/08/05 00:40 AM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great car. I really like the style. Great handling for the size. Needs better quality for interior. Overall great car!!

QX56
By sophea on 06/04/05 12:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Beautiful car with powerful engine. The leather interior cannot measure up to Lexus's although the design is far better.

Shake, Rattle and Rattle
By Larry Foles on 05/27/05 20:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This car has a great drive train but rides rough, rattles and the wheels vibrate like crazy. The dealership says it was design so tight that you will feel more of the road. If the road is not a good road then you will feel it in the steering wheel. I'm trying to get them to satisfy me but not getting anywhere. This car needs work.

Step up from the more expensive Escalade
By Mills on 05/25/05 01:57 AM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wonderful vehicle. Technologically superior to our 2002 Escalade (as well as the 2005 we considered). I am a large guy and the interior room is best I have experienced. completely pleased so far.

Nothing but problems
By s doughty on 05/18/05 14:53 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

we have had nothing but problems with this car. Brakes have been replaced 3 times already, cruise has never worked, front window gets stuck continuely, dvd replaced twice, and the car is now beginning to rattle at various spots. We are trying to use the lemon law to get our money back.

Good Value
By DUBAI on 05/16/05 04:27 AM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great car to have. I have switched from FX45 to the Q56. The only set back is the Quality of the material used in the interior!! i wish if it was like the lexus! Performance is great!!! i cant wait fo the after market parts!! 0-60 is faster that the Range Rover and the X5 4.4!!! I would recommend this car for every one!!

Great Vehicle
By QX56 on 05/12/05 00:09 AM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It is a very nice ride with many luxury features that are standard. Gas mileage could be better, but for the size and engine power, it is overall a great deal. Learning to park a car this size is a bit intimidating at first, but it is far easier than something as big as a Suburban.

QX56
By Infinitiqx56 on 05/11/05 23:25 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I went from a 02 Escalade to this. I like 80% of the style and features of the Qx56 better. There are a few little things I do miss like the doors do not lock automatic when you shift into gear. Also I am a big fan of the heated seats and the Qx56 do not get hot enough. I miss the power folding mirrors for parking in tight spots. Over all I like the Qx56 better though. The power lift gate is very cool. Also the third row seat is way better and it folds flat. If any one is in the market for a luxury suv then I would recommend this one for sure. One other note the 4 year 60k mile warrany were also a deciding factor for me. Hope this helps someone out there.

qx56 suv
By miaschele on 04/30/05 14:06 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wanted to downsize, had 4 surburbans and was leary of change. Love this car, ride is the smoothest, interior is spacious and so fun to drive.I drove all the other luxury SUV's and this car is my favorite by far and fairly priced compared to others. The lack of cargo space is hard to get use to but that is part of downsizing.

Great leg room, but....
By Jason P on 04/23/05 12:37 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We have owned the QX56 for about three weeks. It offers lots of leg room for passengers. I wish the front passenger seat was offered with 10 way adjustments and was a tad bit more comfortable. The storage behind the third row is VERY disappointing. We were forced to place our luggage in the third row, next to our son, on our first long trip. Infiniti should consider splitting the third row bench seat to accomodate luggage and at least one third row passenger. All-in- all, my wife and I prefer the QX56 over all of the other SUV models we tested. If you are looking for 8 passenger room, you should strongly consider this model; however, beware of the limited storage space!!!