2004 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Review: Yo Sappy's 2004 Cobalt Blue QX

2004 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Review

Yo Sappy's 2004 Cobalt Blue QX56 4WD
By yosappy on

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I replaced my junky 1998 Oldsmobile Silhouette V6 Minivan with my New Infiniti 4WD V8 QX56 and I absolutely LOVE it! I test drove all the competitors, Lincoln, Lexus, Caddy & Acura before I bought my QX56 and nobody could touch this beauty. It is not only gorgeous, as attested to by the many very nice complements I receive wherever I drive it, by children and adults; but, it has excellent power to boot. I have 2 Sons who I have to haul to baseball, soccer, football and sleep- overs. So far, it does it all. I had to haul 2 large bookcases and many clothes, books and toys and I simply pulled 3 handles to put all the 3 rear seats down and I fit everything in.

Powerful 315 hp engine; back-up camera is great, especially in any parking lot; remote operated powered rear lift gate and separate window opening; Navigation system is superb; fold flat seats everywhere except drivers; Beautiful looks inside and out; &, my Children love the DVD system.

Add a Headphone input jack to the Bose audio system so I can plug in my iPod instead of using an FM transmitter. Add DVD controls on the Audio display. Allow both audio and HVAC displays simultaneously. Add cooled front seats.