2004 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Review: wish I purchased foreign

2004 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic)

wish I purchased foreign
By Ivette on

2004 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I fell in love with the QX56 when I drove it and loved the way it handled so we purchased it. I should have known this SUV was not a good thing when I noticed the armrest on the second row were unraveling. Since then we have had a squeak in the sunroof/DVD section that is unbarable. It's been in the shop 3 times for that.The navigation system stopped working after 1 1/2 months.The back roof panel has fallen down, the radio dial popped out above the DVD screen, the flat tire waring light comes on and there are no flat tires.The brakes and rotors replaced twice in 11600 miles.Been in shop for 48 days so far (still in shop).Parts always on back-order.Dealer's been great/Infiniti has not!!!

Favorite Features

the back-up camera, Navigation when it worked, road handling and size and the kids love the DVD (if it didn't squeak!!)

Suggested Improvements

automatic mirror retracting, automatic third row button to raise and lower 3rd row. Better quality. needs much improvement. Cheaply made for price paid. It's too bad. Too many things for space provided.