2004 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Review: SUVs Best of the Best....QX56

2004 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

SUVs Best of the Best....QX56
By gabeQX56 on

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I test have driven the GMC Denali, Toyota Sequoia, & the Cadillac Escalade. We fell in love with the Denali, well at least until we saw the Infiniti QX56. Good thing we waited for the QX56 to come out before purchaing a Denali (we would have been kicking ourselves in the butt). We saw the inside of the QX56, we knew we had to get this vehicle. We test drove the vehicle and we couldn't believe how nice the handling was. It didn't feel like you're driving a HUGE SUV. It felt more like drving a mid-size SUV. I couldn't believe how much power this vehicle has (V8 315hp 5.6 liter). My wife and I LOVE our new QX.

Smartvision (rear-view camera) is a great option to have. The reclining second-row side chairs is great when you're watching movies. Power lift- gate. The 3-D Icons Navigation system.

Electronic retractable and auto-dimming side-mirrors. A head-rest for the third- row middle seat. DVD changer (great for long trips).