2004 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Review: Superb Vehicle

2004 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Review

Superb Vehicle
By MaineGuy on

2004 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Did extensive research. Test drove(literally)all of the competition. None compared to this outstanding ride. My wife gave her approval(this is the most significant test that any vehicle must pass!!). Stable, smooth, powerful. The sales staff at Austin Infiniti was by far the best I've ever dealt with. This SUV has it all. Leg and head room (I'm 6' 6") are the best. Comfort is second to none. The stereo is crisp, clear and top of the line(the review that claims it's "a letdown" is way off base). This is a 5,600 lb. vehicle. Do you really think that it would get 25 mpg? We're getting almost 16mpg. That's outstanding! Looking forward to the M Class for my wife!!

Navigation system, back-up camera, ultra-comfortable seating, stability of ride, stereo system, and ease of handling.

Relocate the four-way flasher button to the driver's side of the clock. It's currently on the right side of the dash. Increase the size of the vanity mirrors(wife's recommendation)to mimic the vanity mirrors currently in the 2002 I35.