Love it except Brakes and Vibration!
By Grace's Mom on
2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
My family loves this SUV. It is VERY comfortable and it is VERY fun to drive. However, I just wanted to add to every person that has already said something about the brakes. We have also had the brakes serviced several times for rotor problems (shaking). It's VERY ANNOYING because our dealership is one hour away and they won't pick up the vehicle to service it. It's hard to love a car so much and have such a terrible time with the brakes. We are considering exercising the Lemon Law because brakes are a safety issue. Maybe Infiniti will perk up then? The vibration in the roof is awful too. I noticed several people are experiencing that as well.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the backup camera, DVD system, navigation system, beautiful interior, smooth transmission and looks much better than the Armada.
Suggested Improvements
The air conditioning is hard to use. My husband has a Chrysler 300C that is very easy to use. Infiniti should copy it. And get rid of that hideous orange back light on the dash. Again, the 300C has a pleasant green. Much easier to look at.