2004 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Review: I don't miss the BMW!

2004 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Review

I don't miss the BMW!
By yangj on

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We were on our way to see an used LX and decided to stop by this inf. dealer just to take a quick look at the new QX since we are far away from the dealer and hadn't got a chance to see it. The next thing we know, our year- long search for a SUV ended there two hours later; we left the dealer with a piece of signed paper in hands. We have owned it for three months now and had a 1200 miles trip with six peopke inside (nobody complained). Many good things have been said already, not need to repeat. Just want to say that before this QX we had a van, me and my husband often faught for our other car, a BMW; but now any of us will be happy to take the truck. :)

quiet drive at high speed. back up camera. intelligent cruise control (makes a 5 hrs drive like a piece of cake). auto-lift back door. easiest access to the third row among all the SUVs we have seen.

low gas milage. larger cargo space. side mirrors should be included in the memory and be auto foldable. The DVD player should be positioned near the second row, so DVDs can be loaded by the viewers. Better GPS system with touch screen function. with touch-screen function.