Bought one of last 2004 Infiniti QX56's
By Dollerbill on
2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Was a little concerned about buying a 2004 model, but I've owned it for two weeks & I love it. My freind just bought a new 2004 Lincoln Navigator, so we did a side by side comparrison. The Infiniti QX56 kills it. It has more horsepower and torque.The styling of both trucks is great, but the fit and finish of the QX56 is better than the Navigator's. The Navigator's rear hatch motor is very noisy, while the QX56's is quiet. My friend has owned Navigator for three months and it hasalready been in the shop three times. He wishes he bought the QX56. I love the birds eye veiw Navigation system and the stereo. The interior is unique with the blond wood and bushed alum; very plush & comfertable. This SUV is very fast & fun to drive. I look forward to driving it any time I have to someware.
Favorite Features
315 HP & 390 ponds of torq.Great interior. Love the navigation with birds eye view and the ten speaker bose stearo. Rear veiw camera. One touch open & close buttons for all windows & sunroof.The remote open & close rear hatch.The 5 speed auto trans is the best in the market.
Suggested Improvements
Beefier Brakes.