2004 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Review: Best of All the Big Boys!

2004 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Review

Best of All the Big Boys!
By Haleem7 on

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love the room in this QX, the performance on it is second to none for a truck its size. Inifiniti's Lease rates for this vehicle are outstanding. This is my 4th Infiniti, so as you can see I do love the Infiniti line, but unfortuantely for whatever reason they don't hold there values well at all. So I suggest to anyone interested in this vehicle to at least look at the Leasing option. This was my first Lease and I was completely satisfied with the terms!

The back-up camera, overall legroom, adaptive cruise control, power liftgate, speed, reclining rear seats, and the ease of use and access to the third row seats.

Automatic reverse drop down rear-view mirrors, to assist with parrallel parking this monster! Feature is in the Q45. Cooled seats for the front and second row captain seats. Memory controlled passenger seat. Steering wheel tilt up and down. Optional removable center seat for second row