2004 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Reviews 4

2004 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
QX56 for Mom
By QX56 for Mom on 12/15/04 20:21 PM (PST)

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Plenty of room for family of 5 with room for the friends. Handles suprising well for such a large vehicle....No big suprises about the gas milage. Hey, have a large family need a large vehicle, better be able to affor the gas.

Why did I go with something new
By Steve Goldberg on 12/02/04 20:05 PM (PST)

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got suckered into buying what I thought was a new luxury Japansese truck. I liked the exterior and the interior was not that bad to me coming from a Denali. This car shakes, rattles, rolls and I cannot believe it is no better built than my old GMC Denali. I do like the fact its very big and fast, what a nice engine. But I've been to the dealer 8 times for various quality issues in less than 6 months.

Qx 56
By Avishal on 11/29/04 11:50 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Its a great car. Worth every penny.

The real deal
By lillee on 11/13/04 09:02 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is one of the best SUVs I have ever owned and I have had them all. The way it handles on the road is smooth. It is especially roomy on the second row. This is great when traveling with the kids. I was disappointed that the navigation system was not design with the forethought a passenger input. Moreover, the knobs are not user friendly for the temperature. Lastly, the side mirrors should have been power retracable as well as tilted when backing up. The should really improve on the navigation system. As well as power folding third row seat. Overall, it is an excellent and fun vehicle to drive. The kids love it

Comfortable ride, even with glitches
By Payson on 11/11/04 12:01 PM (PST)

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This new SUV is a lesson in comfort and style on the inside. But Infiniti is still working out the 1st year glitches. AFter a few months the SUV shook violently every time brakes were applied. The Infiniti service team discovered the QX56 has the same exact brake system as the G35! The brakes are way too small for this heavy truck. Big design flaw. Brakes had to be totally replaced early on, but with the same small system which is doomed to fail again. Overall it is fun to drive, handles remarkably well for such a big SUV and is very comfortable. I just suggest waiting until Infiniti gets the kinks worked out.

QX56
By mmazzie on 11/07/04 12:46 PM (PST)

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best car I've ever owned.

suv king
By alberto puig on 11/07/04 08:44 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

compare the prices around the others monsters on the market and you'll find out it is a lot of truck for the money

Probably the top dog for large SUVs
By FatDog on 11/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a full-loaded QX56 with rear camera and DVD entertainment system. I still think it's probably the best large SUV between $50K-60K. It's definitely much better than it's American competitors (i.e., Escalade and Navigator). I like the exterior, very "pimpy" but not too obnoxious. The interior, however, is not as sophisticate as I would like it to be. The interior needs another round of makeover to make it superior than Nissan Armada. Otherwise, I am fairly happy with my purchase.

Great Truck
By Haylo on 10/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has a lot of extra features for the value of money. We looked at all SUV's and this truck offered everything and more and stayed in a plesant budget.

qx56
By hux on 10/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

we have had the qx about one month. i am writing this brief synopsis because this was one of the tools in doing my new car research. we test drove and looked at both lexus suv's ..the toyota landcruiser..acura mdx..and the escalade. we kept coming back to the qx56. why we bought it: in our opinion it had the most "bang" for the buck..high quality leather..roomy..auto liftgate (wife loves this) ..navi..powerful sound system..nice interior trim(we only liked the light wood) my biggest draw back: the exterior does'nt seem as "refined" as the toyota or lexus ..however this is growing on me