Used 2004 Infiniti QX56 SUV Consumer Reviews - 118 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Infiniti QX56 SUV

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:

Would buy it again!
By John Douglas

2004 Infiniti QX56 SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

12 great years and 110,000 miles with no problem or repairs needed.
Fantastic vehicle!

Used & Pleased
By Black Bullet

2004 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased used 2004 corporate lease with 77k miles in excellent condition. Read most Edmunds reviews prior to purchase and some of the negative reviews I have not seen. I will confirm that the DVD monitor button rattles when in use. The back door rattles only when one hits a moderate jolt, but so far we love it. Lots of room with four captain chairs, powerful engine.

Interior color Black Metallic vs just black Backup camera Cruise laser sensor Auto windows Bose sound system 4WD system controls Head room

I wished there was a radio seek button on the steering wheel, sync controls for dual climate, third removable seat console conversion between the two back captain chairs like Honda Odyssey, 40/60 split bench with more headroom, more audio in the back. BETTER GAS MILEAGE Should be 18-20 at least.

Awesome SUV
By 2004 QX 56

2004 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife purchased new after test driving escalade,denali,LX470 and Navigator. We did have brake problems at 15K but dealer replaced all rotors and pads and extended warranty from that time. This is an all around great SUV with every feature but most of all very comfortable and lots of space. Lots of power and for a 7600lb truck 16MPG is good, we now have 80K and were going to trade but it runs so good the wife wont let it go. I cant wait to see new model and we would trade for another.

Power and Technology, best seats I have ever

Split rear seat, hotter heated seats

Great Truck
By JGP

2004 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased an '04 Infiniti QX56 with about 60K miles on it. After driving it for about 25K miles, I am still very pleased with the truck. I was initially concerned about the brakes after reading some of the early reviews, but that hasn't been an issue for me. I've haven't had a single mechanical problem. I would gladly purchase again.

-Interior Room -Visibility

-Exterior styling

Fun Ship
By Allan

2004 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am sold on Infiniti. Having driven BMWs for over 15 years I must say that as soon as I test drove the Infiniti it felt very much like a Beamer but much better. Coming from an X5 BMW I wanted to have speed and pick up and still have a car feel to driving. The QX56 has it all, power, comfort and the Cadillac Escalade that I test drove was no comparison. This is an 04 with only 21,000 miles so it feels like new. Took it on the interstate for the first time and it was like heaven. The cockpit gives one the feel of an aircraft. Awesome job Infiniti I'm hooked!!

Navigation system, rear camera and automatic lift.

Navigation system is great however I'm a Realtor and it would be great if passenger could have access to change address while vehicle is in motion. Do not change the body style, this one turn heads.