Used 2014 Infiniti QX50 SUV Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Infiniti QX50 SUV

View reviews for a specific QX50 model:

I wish I still had my 2014 QX50
By LPT

2014 Infiniti QX50 SUV 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I had a 2014 QX50 that I drove 34,000 miles until my son totaled it in a car crash during a snowstorm. The good news is that even though the car was totaled and all airbags were deployed, my son walked away without a scratch. I was surprised that the windshield did not crack. When I drove this car, I would say that I can only think of two drawbacks. It does not have a very tight turning radius. For example I had a Volvo V50 station wagon for many years where you could make a hairpin turn in the smallest of spaces. Second, the designers of this car must have not taken into consideration that some women buy cars like this one. The brake pedal is the only brake pedal in a car that I have driven where my foot could not rest of the floor and have the ball of my foot on the break. The brake pedal is positioned higher than in any other car I've driven...in other words, it was designed for a large foot. It was incredibly reliable and the seats are amazingly comfortable. It is hard to find a car with seats as comfortable as this car. Love this car.

DEATH TRAP ! ! ! ! LEMON
By Ken Muntz

2014 Infiniti QX50 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Every couple of months, when you slip into reverse, the engine will automatically rise immediately to 3500 rpm. Have to STAND on the brake to stop the car ! Park Place Infinity will not fix, nor take the car back. ***** BUYERS BEWARE *****

I would be interested in hearing from any one with a similar experience. Lets compare notes. [contact info removed].

Death Trap ! ! ! ! !
By Ken muntz

2014 Infiniti QX50 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

About 8 time in 6000 miles, this car engine races to 3500 rpm, when you start in morning. Park Place Infinity wont help me! Buyer beware!!!

"5 STAR BARGAIN"
By oldtimecarguy

2014 Infiniti QX50 SUV Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Retired after 35 years in the automobile business. Researched the 2014 Infinity QX50 thoroughly before purchase. Can't drive it enough! All day comfortable! Wonderful power and luxury! Negotiated a great deal! Naturally aspirated 6 cylinder with 325 horsepower.(No turbo or supercharger to worry about). Japanese reliability. My wife and I recently returned from Pennsylvania, put on 1000 miles(24 miles per gallon). Great through the mountains! We put the rear seats forward for more storage and better visibility. Don't hesitate to buy the QX50 or to compare it to anything in it's class. 2014 Infinity QX50 AWD Journey.(Moonlight White) OH YEAH!

"Everything"

"Nothing"

Initial Disappointment
By larryhat1

2014 Infiniti QX50 SUV Journey 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I have had my QX50 for a little over a week now.
I had looked at so many cars that I more than likely rushed to judgement in buying this vehicle.
My problem is, it was a cold day when I test drove the car and did not notice some things that I have grown to take for granite on a $40,000 plus car.
As an example: 1 touch windows up/down, Ventilated seats, no seat lumbar adjustment, 1 touch moon/sun roof, and I just found out that Nissan doesn't even make a cargo net for it.
Nor does this model have blind spot indicators or adaptive cruise control which our $25k Altima had.

Sporty, fun drive. All around the car camera system. Comfort

Add basic functions to cars that you are asking $40k for.