2014 Infiniti QX50 Consumer Reviews

2014 Infiniti QX50 - Consumer Reviews

2014 Infiniti QX50 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

View reviews for a specific QX50 model:
"5 STAR BARGAIN"
By oldtimecarguy on 10/01/14 11:26 AM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti QX50 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Retired after 35 years in the automobile business. Researched the 2014 Infinity QX50 thoroughly before purchase. Can't drive it enough! All day comfortable! Wonderful power and luxury! Negotiated a great deal! Naturally aspirated 6 cylinder with 325 horsepower.(No turbo or supercharger to worry about). Japanese reliability. My wife and I recently returned from Pennsylvania, put on 1000 miles(24 miles per gallon). Great through the mountains! We put the rear seats forward for more storage and better visibility. Don't hesitate to buy the QX50 or to compare it to anything in it's class. 2014 Infinity QX50 AWD Journey.(Moonlight White) OH YEAH!

Initial Disappointment
By larryhat1 on 03/27/14 14:18 PM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti QX50 Journey 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I have had my QX50 for a little over a week now. I had looked at so many cars that I more than likely rushed to judgement in buying this vehicle. My problem is, it was a cold day when I test drove the car and did not notice some things that I have grown to take for granite on a $40,000 plus car. As an example: 1 touch windows up/down, Ventilated seats, no seat lumbar adjustment, 1 touch moon/sun roof, and I just found out that Nissan doesn't even make a cargo net for it. Nor does this model have blind spot indicators or adaptive cruise control which our $25k Altima had.