1999 Infiniti QX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX4 model:
Miss Reliable
By Michael G on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti QX4 4dr SUV 4WD

Our 99.5 QX4 has been the most reliable vehicle we ever owned. It drives like a car but has the qualities of a much- needed 4X4 to handle the northern New England winters. Overall comfort is good although the backseat legroom is limited and the headroom is marginal.

Best SUV - bar none!
By cfrith on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Best SUV I've ever owned. Had two before, none like this one! Great SUV

Great Ride
By Aaron Brooks on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti QX4 4dr SUV 4WD

What a great vehicle, it rides and looks great. But it is true that the engine is missing a horse or two.

excellent
By jyd on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti QX4 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought a 99 Qx4 when it had 5000 miles from a trusted local dealership. My experience was awesome with this vehicle. I never had a problem with the vehicle. I serviced it every 3500 miles. Other than a power window motor going out at 50000 miles, which was covered under warranty, I had no problems. The downfall for this vehicle is being underpowered. Although that was overided by the most comfortable ride I have yet to experience.

Loyal Infiniti Consumer
By misskitten619 on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti QX4 4dr SUV 4WD

The only drawback to this vehicle is it's bulkiness. It's very stylish and comfortable but it does not have much pick-up.

Tough Build-Soft Drive
By aaraam21 on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti QX4 4dr SUV 4WD

QX4 is a greate SUV. It is tough but rides very softly. Beautiful interior design and comfirtable seats.

Excelent SUV
By Lush on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti QX4 4dr SUV 4WD

All around excelent vehicle. Underpowered for sure, but still capable.

Joes Review (53,000 mi)
By JoeSpace Center on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti QX4 4dr SUV 4WD

Excellent driving with true superior handling and comfort!! Gas Mileage is really CRAPPY!!!!!!

Return Customer
By auputter on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti QX4 4dr SUV 4WD

I have owned 5 Infiniti's since 1994. This is the second QX4 and I still love it. The thing I love about my Infiniti is that when I take my vehicle in for service, I feel as though I am the only customer they have. They always have a loaner and I am always in and out in a matter of minutes...no waiting for someone to write up my order. Will buy another one.

1999.5 Infiniti QX4
By TarHeelFan on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti QX4 4dr SUV 4WD

The Infiniti QX4 is well worth the money. Used QX4's are very affordable as well as reliable. I have had my QX4 for a year now, and I have never had a problem with it. The roadside assistance is a very good feature as well as the heated seats in the premium package. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for an affordable but luxurious SUV.