Used 2013 Infiniti QX SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Infiniti Qx - Consumer Reviews

2013 Infiniti QX SUV

View reviews for a specific QX model:

Do Not Buy an Infiniti SUV - Here's Why
By wowamilucky

2013 Infiniti QX SUV QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

The entire value proposition of this vehicle is way off. The costs of ownership are just ridiculous for all infinitis, especially the SUVs. First they are noisy. On the inside. Very much so on the outside. Second, infiniti and Nissan have terrible brakes. They're just bad. You will end up replacing them faster with the SUV. In 20,000 or less. Third, it guzzles gas. Maybe it gets 70% of its low estimate. Four, cost of ownership. Lose a key fob? $500. One of the door locks broke, they want $2,000. The front seat motor breaks, $1500. This is on a car with 54,000 miles on it. None of it is covered. I wouldn't take another one of these cars if it was free. The cost of ownership is ridiculous.

Favorite Features

Ha!

Suggested Improvements

See above. Noise. Brakes. Gas Milage. Cost of ownership. LEMON

2013 Not Equipped with Standard Features
By suburbanmom1

2013 Infiniti QX SUV QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I absolutely love my brand new 2013 QX56 BUT it did not come equipped with Infiniti Connection. The website shows that it is standard equipment but it did not come on my vehicle. I contacted consumer affairs, for a week we went back and forth with them, they kept saying it was on the vehicle, I was not pushing the right buttons. Then, they finally said that it was added later in the year. My only problem is that when you look at the main website and it shows STANDARD then it should be on every 2013 QX56. I would love to know how many other people this has happened to.

Suggested Improvements

If Infiniti is going to advertise something as a Standard/Key Feature, then it should be on that vehicle.