2015 Infiniti Q70 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Infiniti Q70 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q70 model:

Best car in class...what went wrong Edmunds???
By Adam LeRoy

2015 Infiniti Q70 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Having been in the market for a mid sized luxury vehicle for a few months I decided it would be best to drive all the vehicles in the class except the Audi A6. Audi and I don't get along hahaha. Ill start by saying all vehicles I tested had their pluses and minuses and were all really good cars. In short the Lexus GS350 was the only other one that wasn't "boring" to me, but it didn't have the "it" factor I was looking for. The BMW 535i and the Mercedes E350 felt really stale and old if that makes sense. Almost as if these would be great cars for my grandparents to drive. In steps the Infiniti Q70 Sport. Everything about this car I love. from the aggressive styling to the performance of the tried and true VQ engine. This car just does it for me. Not to mention the room inside the cabin. Being 6'5" and 250 I'm not a small guy and while driving the Inifiniti I don't feel cramped in at all. I can also sit in the back seat comfortably without hunching over. I can't remember the last time I was able to do that in a car....maybe 8th grade??? Now I will admit this car is a touch edgy, but in a good way. I love cars and like to feel connected to the road and not taken away from it like some of the others in that class have done. So If you are looking for a Sports Luxury sedan that looks fantastic and performs well while zipping around town look no further than the Infiniti Q70.

Problems: If you want more problems than you......
By James R.

2015 Infiniti Q70 Sedan 4dr Sedan (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Since the time I started this car for the first time at the dealer it has had nothing but problems. First when the A/C is on the car sounds like a jumbo jet trying to take off but cant (you can even hear it over the radio) and guests always ask me "whats wrong with your car?". The service department told me they cant fix it because "they all make this noise and Infiniti knows it". Next the car grabs every rut in the road and flies all over the place and when i say flies i mean this way beyond a safety concern. The problem even gets worse when braking. Also there is abuzz noise when driving the car that you can hear over the radio but the dealer says they cant hear it and they cant fix it. I could go on and on about how bad this car is but to tell you the truth I have already waste so much of my time on trying to get this car fix and trying to get Infiniti the car company to do something about it (which they won't&they have told me this one 3 different occasions) i just cant stand this car anymore. If you want all the problem you can handle and then some please buy one of these cars. I thought this was going to be a great fast and cool car but all it turned out to be was a huge waste of my time and money. Sincerely, a 3 time new Infiniti buyer and owner (also a disgusted customer of Infiniti).

The "Pros" Are All Wrong!
By David

2015 Infiniti Q70 Sedan L 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is absolutely a wonderful car. I have driven MBZ for the past 25 years (1985 500SEL, 1998 & 2002 E320) and while those were good cars, when looking around for this purchase none of the MBZ (E), Audi (A6), Lexus (ES, GS), BMW (5) were as comfortable to get in and out of or be in as the Q70L. And this car has tremendous rear seat space, very much appreciated by our adult and very adult-sized kids.
Good acceleration and handling, the mileage is a little better than expected, climate controls good, very comfortable overall. Yes, I got a tremendous deal because I bought a 2015 that had been around for a while, so that just adds to my excitement. My cost of ownership won't be anywhere near as high as what Edmunds or the other guys calculate. I'm very happy with my decision.

Great Car
By Gary P

2015 Infiniti Q70 Sedan L 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car with the sport package and deluxe package and everyone loves it. The Q70L is definitely the way to go, and the other luxury car companies that offer the long wheel base are at least 20k more. The engine power is great. I get so many compliments from other people saying what a great looking car. I have the pearl white exterior and java interior. I love this car, and for the price and reliability, you can't go wrong. It gets bad publicity, but for the price and quality it can't be beat.

Infiniti Q70S: Underrated, High Value
By Ed Collins

2015 Infiniti Q70 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Having lived with an Infiniti Q70S for six months, I can say that it is supremely competent and at $56K loaded beats its competition by a mile. Very good looking in a unique way (unlike it's anodyne competitors), extremely comfortable, very nimble for a large car (as in the same size as a BMW 740 or an Audi A8). 330 HP paired with the 7 speed transmission and 14" disc brakes, 20" wheels and the adjustable sport suspension is plenty.

Also capable in difficult road conditions; last week we hammered through no less than six thunderstorms on an interstate with no difficulty.

And perhaps the most important item from the vanity point of view: the valets always put the Q70S in the front row. So you've got competence, reliability, good looks, good handling, and a reasonable price going here. What could be wrong with that?