Used 2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Q60 aka G37
By chris mattine

HAPPY DRIVER
By CHILL will

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Coupe 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

What you should no before buying this car is that it is a sports coupe. So your not gonna get 30mpg. I recently brought a pre certified 2014 Q60 sport model with 12100 miles on it. I traded in my 2007 M35. So far I like this car a lot I think you get a lot of bang for your buck. I paid 30.000 bucks for mine financing approx 21000 after 10000 for my trade in. So yeah 30 grand for a car as close to new as you can get. Yeah it's a bang for your buck. I love the new 20017 Q60. But not ready to spend 56k. Yes the technology lil things like the infotainment system is a lil long in the tooth but still relevant. As far as the gas not bad at all. I drive 53 miles a day back and forth to work. And a tank of gas last me the whole week. Handles beautifully especially around curves. And I dont know how anybody doesn't love that signature Infiniti roar that 3.7 liter v6 puts out. Again it's a sports coup people it's supposed to sound fun and be fun to drive.. Also yes the new models are turbo. But remember turbo is a he'll of a lot of money when the turbo malfunctions. One final thing I got a great warranty regular warranty expires 2018. Power train warranty as well as pre certified warranty expires 2020. So yeah I'm very very happy

Fun to drive reliable vehicle!
By tap

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Coupe 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Leased this vehicle in AWD about a year ago. Have never had a problem with it. Great looking and great reliability. Love the performance and AWD drive system. Stock tires relay road noise but stick real well. I run winter tires to enhance Snow/Ice traction and will take it anywhere. Technology is good, but not great compared to today's standard, but new model years promise upgrades in that area. I have this on a special lease program for 24 months, I have another year left. I wish I would have taken a longer lease, I really enjoy this vehicle. Some earlier comments referenced poor MPG, but I get from 21-24MPG in a mixture of driving conditions. The requirement for Premium fuel is a draw-back. Just typically Me or Me and my spouse in the vehicle so the limited back seat space and truck space has not been an issue for us.

Best Sport Coupe for the Money
By Infiniti Q60 Rocks

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I am writing this review, because the other review said that he was only getting like 12.3 miles per gallon.
My fuel mileage with city and highway driving has averaged 22.3 miles/gallon.
The car has great acceleration and handling.
I'm 6 feet tall 250 pounds and would not recommend the car for anyone larger than me.
I am very happy with the car.
I purchased mine as a certified pre-owned for $33,000 with 12,000 miles.
As far as value for the money, nothing else comes even close.
The car has also been very reliable.
At 37,500 miles, I just replaced the tires and brakes all the way around.
The trunk is a little tight, but I am able to get my golf clubs, two pair of golf shoes, shag bag, 2 golf shirts, 3 golf towels, and golf supplies in trunk.
I think they should have just made the car a 2 seater like the 370Z and increased the trunk storage.
I am very happy with my purchase.
Now 53,000 miles no problems....replaced brakes at 40k with rayed bestows hybrid & happy with them...

Q60 - What You Should Know Before You Buy
By rich323

2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

2014 Q60 Journey - I generally agree with the Edmunds review, however, there are two things that I wish that I'd known before getting into a lease on this car, which would have swayed me in another direction: MPG & the awful entertainment system.

I've had the car a few days shy of five months and in that time I'm astounded at the poor gas mileage.
The EPA sticker estimate puts it at a 22-combined MPG; however, my best efforts at driving gas-wise have resulted in no better than 12.9 MPG combined (!).

12.9 MPG is low by any standars-- and believe me you'll start to feel the hit in your wallet when filling that tank with premium.