2014 Infiniti Q50 Consumer Review: Initial reviewer has a case of

2014 Infiniti Q50 - Consumer Review

Premium Sedan (3.7L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

Initial reviewer has a case of sour grapes
By grutkay on

2014 Infiniti Q50 Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my Q50 just recently, I got the total safety package including drive by wire, the radar activated brakes, the camera that views the road, etc... It's the best car I've ever had in my life! Comfort is superb for long trips, fuel economy is only 1L/100km more than my old Chevy Cobalt. The engine has a frightening amount of power to it, this car accelerates on 0.2 seconds longer from 0-100km/h than a Bentley Continental GT! It's a real powerhouse! I love the safety packages, I picked this car so my wife would have good comfort and safety and she loves the seats, the built-in heat and all around smooth ride. [non-permissible content removed]

The overall firmness of the ride quality and control. The impressive engine performance and shift quality, silky smooth! The very comfortable interior.

Improve the light gathering quality of the backup camera so if the lens gets wet from raindrops the image on the screen isn't so obscured.