2014 Infiniti Q50 Consumer Review: Luxury Car Of The Year !

2014 Infiniti Q50 - Consumer Review

Hybrid Premium Sedan (3.5L V6 Hybrid 7-speed Automatic)

Luxury Car Of The Year !
By saminhouston on

2014 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Premium 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)

I love this car just purchased it brand new, right off the lot. I drove a fully loaded 2008 infiniti G35 sedan before this one (now its my work car lol). I love infiniti's because they are reliable, fast, fun, and stylish! So far I've put 6k miles on it & it has been a dream to drive.. i mean infiniti really outdone itself this time. Everything is excellent (seriously), infiniti's version of the i-drive system is very simple , not too much of a learning curb at all. All the driving modes really help, i have the hybrid so i avg 32 mpg on gas with 354 horses :) .. no words can describe how great this car is, don't believe me? Go test drive one, the infiniti Q50 won't let you down .

Horsepower (354), gas mileage much improved 31 mpg, leather seats, interior fit & finish, backup camera, dual touch screens, apps, the plethora of safety features embedded in this car also !

I wish the tail- lights didn't resemble the Hyundai sonata & the 2014 mazda 6, (even tho mazda stole infiniti's concept design i guess that's a complement though?). I miss the distinction auto industries use to have for their cars, infiniti included.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review