18 of 24,337 people found this review helpful
It's the perfect car for me.
By pkieffer on
2014 Infiniti Q50 Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)
I thoroughly enjoy this car. It's crazy fast, fun to drive and gets 25mpg. It's very quiet inside and has the best sound system I've ever heard. It has all the fun of a G37 but in classy, quiet, comfortable, luxury package. It feels very solid when you pound it. The handling is superb. I prefer to drive myself so I elected not to get all the high tech gismos. I did get AWD for the Minnesota winters, can't wait to utilize it. It's so fun to drive I already have 6000 miles on it. Try one, you'll find it's the best value out there. I get complements everyday on what a sharp looking car it is.
Favorite Features
Engine, brakes, steering feel, seat comfort, visibility, navigation package is super easy to use, heated steering wheel, drive mode selector, sport mode is great and the others are practical, the headlights are as good as it gets. Back seat comfort is quite good.
Suggested Improvements
The Q50 should include up front plug-ins for radar detectors, etc. Center council and glove box are small, the car needs more storage for small stuff (coin holders). It would be nice to be able to lift the windshield wipers for cleaning. Small quips for a great car.
Recommend (18) (24,319)