Used 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 34 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan

View reviews for a specific Q50 model:

Very Disappointing
By Michael

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I was one of the first buyers of the Q50 at the end of 2013 and I bought it because I wanted a sedan and loved the styling. There are several problems with the Q50 but first, the things I like. I definitely have felt safe in the car despite having to have it towed (only once) because the steering started to click it couldn't seem to find it's feet. This only happened once and Infiniti fixed it and paid for the tow. It's a solid car. However, it rides rough, it's noisey, and the worst part is that display/navigation is very unresponsive. It's incredibly annoying to push on the screen and taking as long as 10 seconds to accept the response. I've had the car now for 3 1/2 years and Infiniti has yet to correct this. Whoever designed where the USB port was put must have been a contortionist because it's almost useless. The navigation is stupid and not at all intuitive. Additionally, for the life of me, I cannot understand why I can't make "Eco-Drive" the default??? You always have to start in "Standard" mode. I believe the Q70 drives better and will consider it when my lease is up but unless I were to get a screaming deal, I probably would move on to another brand.

Run Flat Tires
By Bsilv60

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I'd avoid the Q50 like the plague - I've had 7 flat tires in 2 years. Can't wait for the lease to end. Dealership and Infiniti USA don't want to acknowledge or deal with the issue but do your research - there are enough stories like mine to educate consumers about this proble..

Q50 Rocket
By William Carroll

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

It's not a jet, it's a ROCKET!!!!!

Don't buy from Infinity
By Svitlana Yegorova

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Interior is creaks, engine is lights up every months, sterling wheel is give a judder when pushing break and many many other problems.....
AND COSTUMER SERVICE ISTHE WORST... They are don't care about you your car and they reputation....!

Bang for your buck
By Mr. Right

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I researched cars for weeks and finally pulled the trigger on a certified pre owned Q50. I got so much car for my money. Nothing else compared.