2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q50 model:
Awesome Automobile
By imrgaff on 03/20/14 15:26 PM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is my third Infiniti - G35, G37S and now the Q50. I have loved all of them but this is by far the best of the bunch. Everything about this car is great including the technology, which is amazing. The handling and the ride are better than both of the previous cars.

best car i ever owned
By johnnywild74 on 03/16/14 05:42 AM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

best car i ever owned very powerful great looks tech is awesome in the car

Q50 is a disappointment
By ray on 02/10/14 08:46 AM (PST)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

We purchased the Q50 because we loved our G35X so much. When we purchased the Q50 in early October 2013, we knew there were issues with the computer system. The salesperson told us that there would be a fix in November and we would be contacted. During October and November, we experienced a range of issues with the navigation system and one touch system. We had to reboot the system almost every time we drove the car. We were not contacted for the fix in November or December and we started to experience many steering issues. My wife contacted the Pittsburgh Infiniti dealer to no avail. I guess they were waiting for someone to be killed by the steering problem before taking action.

Infiniti Q50 the worst car of 2014
By andrew714 on 01/28/14 23:03 PM (PST)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This car represents the the company as a whole. FAILURE. Not only did the stealership pull a bait and switch on me by changing the price of the car from sales to finance, but their customer service after the sales was just horrid. Go to the Q50 forum and you can read hundreds of owners who regret buying this car. Several members have successfully gotten Infiniti to buy back the car. DAS is a gimmick. It doesn't work in the real world. It feels artificial and has tons of bugs. The Intouch unit is laggy and prematurely released. Everyone who bought the Q50 were unwilling beta tester for the company. Avoid Infiniti and the Q50. This car sucks and so does the company.

Q50S Infiniti Computer Debacle
By rickm2345 on 01/16/14 10:15 AM (PST)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I bought a new Q50 Sport AWD in mid-October. It is fun to drive. Performance and handling are great. The interior is well appointed and comfortable. It looks and feels luxurious. The major disappointment with this car is the Infiniti InTouch system. This system is used to control the navigation, climate, and audio systems. The system is takes a long time to first boot up and then is slow to respond to user input. The worst part is that it crashes and locks up all the controls. This was improved with a software upgrade but is still an issue. It's not fun when the navigation system gets reset while following route directions.

Infiniti Q50 is the Worst Car
By nick5465 on 01/10/14 11:05 AM (PST)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I have been a long time Infiniti owner, I have owned the G37X, M56 and JX. I bought the Q50 when it first came out and has had these issues: 1. Slow responsiveness of touch screen. 2. GPS loosing signal and going to a blank screen. 3. Electric steering locking while in drive (major safety issue!) 4. Doors locking and not able to get into our out of the car! (major safety issue!) I signed a 39 month lease and I am stuck...hopefully things continue to break so the car can fit into the lemon law and I can get rid and break this lease. Based on these issues, I do not recommend the Infiniti Q50...wait 3 years before buying it.

Almost perfect
By uttim75 on 12/21/13 01:35 AM (PST)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This car is nearly perfect. It has a combination of looks, power, and technology that's unbeatable in its class, except for one thing: it bundles features that should be standard into expensive packages. I was ready to purchase the Q50 AWD Premium with navigation and leather. But in order to get memory seats and a reverse tilt down mirror, you have to move up to the Deluxe Package (another $3,100). This is unacceptable. I do NOT want the Direct Adaptive Steering that's part of this package. Really disappointed Infiniti would force its customers to buy this new technology that many do not want.

Luxury sport sedan for family
By w2w2p on 11/10/13 21:27 PM (PST)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my brand new Infiniti Q50 a few weeks ago. Everything about this car is great. Superb performance and quality. I was looking for a luxury sports sedan that can easily fit a child seat + 2 adults (occasionally) in a backseat and has reasonable trunk space. Also looked at C class and BMW 3 series, but they felt too small in that aspect. The main advantage of Infiniti Q50 in this segment is that 37k base car gets you 5.2 sec 0-60 performance. ~330 horses with no turbos, sounds awesome!

Q50 AWD, Tech, Deluxe, Sport wheels, etc...
By shimb on 11/01/13 09:45 AM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Excellent car! Perfect size for the sport luxury sedan. Quality feel inside and out. Quiet cabin, only 3.7 liter engine roar when pushed. Tech features are really nice, easy to use. The car can literally drive itself on the highway, you must see this... No way you can rear-end anyone, with car braking for you. Around view monitor with those sonar and radar warnings beeping and pulsing making garage entry and exit just a breeze. But, the most importantly, when get bored with all that automation, slight push to the gas pedal is leaving the "crowd" behind. The only concern when that happens, those runflat Dunlop tires are stiff and noisy. Not expecting them to last either, luckily.

18 of 6,732 people found this review helpful
It's the perfect car for me.
By pkieffer on 10/16/13 19:29 PM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I thoroughly enjoy this car. It's crazy fast, fun to drive and gets 25mpg. It's very quiet inside and has the best sound system I've ever heard. It has all the fun of a G37 but in classy, quiet, comfortable, luxury package. It feels very solid when you pound it. The handling is superb. I prefer to drive myself so I elected not to get all the high tech gismos. I did get AWD for the Minnesota winters, can't wait to utilize it. It's so fun to drive I already have 6000 miles on it. Try one, you'll find it's the best value out there. I get complements everyday on what a sharp looking car it is.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.