2014 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q50 model:
Probably My Last Infiniti
By jimg37 on 03/29/14 06:22 AM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Hybrid Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)

I traded my G37 (that I loved) for the Q50. At first, I commented that I enjoyed the car more than I thought I would. Steering issues that others reported were not an issue with me. Electronics and tech are cool but finicky and can be distracting. After just three months in the car it died on me on the highway. Infiniti Connections was not a help in getting a tow truck. Two weeks plus at the Infiniti dealer no results in getting issue resolved. Two visits from Infiniti engineers and they want to run more tests. I'm told Hybrid battery discharged and the transmission is bad. But no resolution. Local dealer is trying to help but no word or help from corporate.

It's Good but.........
By jrich73 on 01/30/14 12:17 PM (PST)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Hybrid Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)

I have owned 4 Infinitis before this one. 2007 FX35(loved it), 2012 G37XS(loved it), 2012 FX35 with Deluxe touring (Everyone loved this one) 2013 M37XS (I traded in my 2006 550i manual transmission because my M37XS made it feel slow) and lastly my Hagane Blue Q50 Hybris sport. I was really excite about getting 31 MPGs on the hughway in this car because I drive alot. The closest I have been able to get is 28 MPGs on the highway using cruise control. I use a simple fomula MPG = (miles driven)/(gallons). The car would say one number but it was always high by almost 3 MPGs. If it said 29, I would calculate 26-26.5. Unacceptable. Every car I've owned I have been able achieve the posted MPGs.

Not ready for primetime
By mjbcarguy on 11/30/13 04:23 AM (PST)

Driven this car for over 2 months. The poor reviews given by other sites is deserved. Frequent reboots of the computer, no sonar, useless directional lines on backup camera, over 50 computer upgrades in only 8 weeks…..think twice about this car.

Luxury Car Of The Year !
By saminhouston on 08/22/13 14:29 PM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Hybrid Premium 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)

I love this car just purchased it brand new, right off the lot. I drove a fully loaded 2008 infiniti G35 sedan before this one (now its my work car lol). I love infiniti's because they are reliable, fast, fun, and stylish! So far I've put 6k miles on it & it has been a dream to drive.. i mean infiniti really outdone itself this time. Everything is excellent (seriously), infiniti's version of the i-drive system is very simple , not too much of a learning curb at all. All the driving modes really help, i have the hybrid so i avg 32 mpg on gas with 354 horses :) .. no words can describe how great this car is, don't believe me? Go test drive one, the infiniti Q50 won't let you down .

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid in VA is:

$173 per month*