Used 2006 Infiniti Q45 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Reviews

Sport 4.5L V8 5-speed Automatic - (4 reviews )

2006 Q45s
By ESR

2006 Infiniti Q45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned 1993 & 1996 Q45. The 2006 Q45s ride is exemplary and far superior to the others. The vehicle allows you to feel the road like a real sports car and yet, ridding in luxury. NOT EVERYONE HAS ONE! Mileage not bad for a V8,340hp. Design allows the car to speed up without wind noise. To bad 2007 will not see one; however, I am told that in 2008 the Q is coming back with a vengeance.

Design, reliability, materials, dealership customer service A+ (including service manager)

More color choices and interior combinations, higher horse power, being able to choose suspension (sporty/luxury)from inside cabin, A/C vented seats.

Q-45 is the "King of Luxury"!!
By Terry Starks

2006 Infiniti Q45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car is the best in its class. It is pure luxury!! They need to make 20 inch chrome wheels an option for the Q!!

The engine!!!

This car needs a commercial ?? I never see this car advertised?? Why is that? Also it needs optional chrome wheels!!

Last of the Q45 line?
By Guy

2006 Infiniti Q45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Motor Trend's September 2006 new car review issue did not include a snap shot of the 2007 Q45 leading me to believe that 2006 may be its last year for the US market. Sales of the 2005 models approached Rolls-Royce Phantom levels in the US (only an average of about 22 per state) and fewer still in 2006 (anyone have the US figure through June?) and the failure to even publish a 2006 sales brochure (Infiniti sent me a 2005), though they do e-mail you a four-page 2006 brochure in .pdf led me to this conclusion. The only model produced in 2006 is the Q45s. The very successful M45 might be poised to replace the Q45. If true, I might be willing to part with my showroom Q45s for the right price.

Very smooth powertrain. Excellent Bose sound system. Neat navigation system with back-up camera. 340 horse V-8. Hoping for 20 mpg combined city and highway when it gets broken in. Beautiful pewter color and I'm glad I got the beige leather interior to cope with the heat of the Texas summer.

For my tastes (albeit not everyone's), it needs a softer ride, more refinement, and lower NVH levels to compete effectively in the $60k market especially with the new Lexus LS 460 making its debut next month. I must be getting old as AARP keeps sending me applications in the mail.

INFINITI Q45
By DON EASTBOURN

2006 Infiniti Q45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car is understated elegance. It is truly a great car that has been mostly ignored by the reviewers and the buyers. I also owned a 1992 Q45. it was also a great car. i never had a problem with either cars. D.E.

Power and handling