Best Kept Secret Ever
By benhurr on
2003 Infiniti Q45 Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)
I purchased my preowned (one-owner) 2003 Luxury Edition this past August, and got it for peanuts (the sticker on this car when new was $62,750). This is my 3rd Q45. After driving my 1997 Touring edition for over 168,000 miles with no major repairs needed, I was looking for a newer replacement. At the price I paid, I could not pass this car by even though it is 8 years old. This car is amazing and I still can't believe it did not do better from a sales perspective. I've owned Mercedes, BMW's, Acura, & Lexus and none of those cars can match the features, ride, performance and fantastic reliability. In case you can't tell, I love this car.
Favorite Features
Power, ( love the muffled roar of the V-8), comfort, unmatched options. Everywhere I go, people ask me what I'm driving and they all love the look of the car. Once inside, our friend just rave about the features, controls and ride.
Suggested Improvements
A more "hard core" sports option on the suspension and omitting the "stick" control on the navigation system would be the only improvements.