2003 Infiniti Q45 Consumer Review: my Q

2003 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Review

Premium Sedan (4.5L V8 5-speed Automatic)

my Q
By jafry on

2003 Infiniti Q45 Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a pleasure to drive. You can put it where you want it to be with a tap on the accelerator or the brake. You could almost drive this thing with your hands in your lap - it is that stable. If you need to merge onto the freeway just give it the gas and zoom you are in the flow in about 2 seconds. It is very comfortalbe. I just returned from a 36 hour drive from Chicago to DC and it felt like I was sitting in my easy chair for the whole trip.

The navigation system is my favorite part of the Q45. I call it Lucille. She has taken me with out error to countless places. I cannot imagine driving into a strange place without her. Did I mention Zoom!! The sound system is top notch. Very comfortable for four adults.

Where is the compass? If you do not have the navigation system you are lost without a compass. There is no warning when the truck is unlocked. I have found on many occations that I have inadvertantly hit the truck release and never knew it was open.