2003 Infiniti Q45 Consumer Review: Best Kept Secret Ever

2003 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Review

2003 Infiniti Q45

Premium Sedan (4.5L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Best Kept Secret Ever
By benhurr on

2003 Infiniti Q45 Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my preowned (one-owner) 2003 Luxury Edition this past August, and got it for peanuts (the sticker on this car when new was $62,750). This is my 3rd Q45. After driving my 1997 Touring edition for over 168,000 miles with no major repairs needed, I was looking for a newer replacement. At the price I paid, I could not pass this car by even though it is 8 years old. This car is amazing and I still can't believe it did not do better from a sales perspective. I've owned Mercedes, BMW's, Acura, & Lexus and none of those cars can match the features, ride, performance and fantastic reliability. In case you can't tell, I love this car.

Power, ( love the muffled roar of the V-8), comfort, unmatched options. Everywhere I go, people ask me what I'm driving and they all love the look of the car. Once inside, our friend just rave about the features, controls and ride.

A more "hard core" sports option on the suspension and omitting the "stick" control on the navigation system would be the only improvements.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review