2003 Infiniti Q45 Luxury Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
The All New Q
By James22581 on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The Infiniti Q45 is a great car with an amazing interior and a very powerful and smooth engine, but not as quite as the LS430. Sorry to say but lexus still has one of the most amzing engines. The acceleration was rather disappointing with 6.5 seconds from 0- 60 miles. Some other improvements that need to be made are that the CD player should be moved from the glove box to the center dash. But overall this car is a real competitor with a strong and aggressive look and an ability to succeed in the future. This car is Designed to compete with the best sedans on the market

Infiniti Q45
By Lbh2361 on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a pleasure to drive and to be inside. It is appointed with great luxuries. The voice recognition system is supeb, convenient, and a great safety feature. I used to own a BMW 5 Series. This is the best car that I have ever had.

Car deserves serious consideration !
By ranjo on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Coming from 6 previous Lexus models I was expecting a lot from this automobile. So far, it has delivered on all counts. Ride comfort, handling, style and most of all a plethora of electronic features. The voice recognition, navigation, intelligent cruise control are superb. The auto open/close trunk comes in very handy. The rear view camera when backing up is handy. The fit and finish is better than any Lexus I have ever owned. The sport ride position is great. Infiniti has gone the extra mile on this car. If you want more bang for you buck - take a long hard look at this automobile.

Not a Lexus
By Fatherof4 on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The LS 430 is all around a much better car albeit with a much higher price tag. The Q has no heated seats or compass which ought to be standard in a premium sedan. Resale value is awful and Infiniti service is a myth. I will return to Lexus.

Fun Car
By adwls on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Phenomenal performance goes along with high fuel consumption. Level of comfort, and quality of interior first rate. Infiniti service second to none. Last three cars were Cadillac STS'

New gearing makes all the difference
By GregT on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned three Infiniti Q45's, and have loved every one of them. The folks at Infiniti have really outdone themselves this time. I drove the 2002 model when it first came out, and really loved it... but I must admit the acceleration didn't impress like I thought it would. I read that the gearing would be improved for 2003, so I waited. Another test drive and I was sold. You can really feel the difference. The feeling of your internal organs being compressed against your spine is like none other. Infiniti makes the best cars, hands down, and this one is the creme de la creme.

Best car by far...
By Jimbo377 on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned a couple luxury cars in the past, including a 1993 Lexus LS400, a 2000 BMW 5-series. The Lexus was a great, reliable car, but was about as exciting to drive as watching the senior's amateur golf classic. The 5 series was just the opposite: fun to drive but not as well put-together (in the shop 4 times in my 2 years of ownership). The new Q45 trumps both of these cars as the best compromise between the two: awesome performance in the lap of luxury... but also well put-together. This car will easily last me a good 7-10 years.

AMAZING VEHICLE!
By infiniti lover on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

this is an amazing car. I cross shopped it with every car thinkable..had budget of $100,000 but still got the Q....very amazing!