2003 Infiniti Q45 Luxury Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
Traded my 540i for more car and service
By BCinU on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

My purchase of my 2002 Infinity Q45 Sport/Premium (Silver with Black interior)was highlighted by the fact that I also got rid of my 1998 BMW 540i. I traded a 1994 Q45a in on the BMW, and I was completely ready to get another Q. Excellent build quality. Superb use of materials. Not "in your face", but still possessed of cache. Great gadgets (reverse camera is very cool, and it works). Dealer service experience second to none. Really. I highly recommend this car for anyone looking for performance, quality, dealer experience, and cache. Fantastic! Oh, did I mention the price? Ridiculous. They could easily charge 10k more for this car.

how cars acts
By dellz55 on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

this vehicle rides smotth and responsive

Q45 review
By Hey Moe on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Fun to drive, although sluggish off the line with an annoying hesitation while the engine hunkers down. Sonar cruise con. is useless when you are an agressive driver. Joystick isn't accurate. Voice recognition is cute but my finger isn't broken. Awesome sound system. Horrific gas mileage. A/C is great if u live in Alaska.

yours only
By nelz11 on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

hjn hgjmcfjjm bhjfyxhjgh hntdghhvmh

exellent performance
By mike funes on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

exellent car with a lot of room for a small family and also a smooth ride all the way.

one of the best cars i owed
By b adelman on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I am extremley happy with this car-- comfort and performance is outstanding-- handleing should be improved because of the very high power--

CHECK out this site on the new Q!
By Jason B on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

If the Q45 had the Mercedes Star on the front and was priced at $90,000, most would think it was the best thing out there. That's all the car is missing to command a $90,000 price tag. A friend of ours who has had just about every luxury car out there, said, "You must look at this car!" The closest dealership to us was 70 miles away, and that's where we bought it. He wasn't lying. Every Mercedes owner should be required to look at the new Q. If they did, I would love to see their reaction. It was probably like mine, and that's why I own the new Q.

2003 Q45 is Outstanding
By Jon Urban on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is a BIG car. It took a while to get used to the size, but boy, does it spoil you. Everyone who sees this car loves it. Plenty of power at 340HP, and it handles great. The stock tires are not that special, but they work. The NAVI, instrument panel, and voice control are exceptionally easy to use. For 03, they put a 6 CD changer in the dash. I checked Lexus/MB/BMW, and feature for feature, non come close. I got $5K off sticker, which seems to be the norm. High quality, great finish, superior features, great ride, too many pluses to list. If you are in the market for a car in this price range, you owe it to yourself to at least test drive one.

The New
By Young CEO on 03/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Just picked up the 2003 two weeks ago. The car is gorgeous and a dream on the road. This is my first Infinite after driving an Acura Legend (another great car....Acura should have never discontinued)and before that I drove a Toyota Supra. The Q45 is by far the most technically advanced vehicle I've ever owned. The voice recognition is very convenient. The Bose sound system is crystal clear.I compared the new BMW "7 series", the Lexus and the Acura RL. The Q45 beat them all hands down and all of the electronic features are user friendly and actually work, unlike the 745i. Give the "Q" a test drive and see for yourself.

Nice Package
By freshalloyfan on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Great acceleration and very smooth power train. Quiet cabin except for an occasional growl of the engine when you first tap the accelerator. Technology and particularly voice recognition is outstanding, a nice safety idea.