Used 2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:

The Best V8
By devinkw

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is a wonderful car with so much horsepower it is unreal excellent 0 to 60 time and good quarter of a mile time to. I taken this car to the track and it blew away almost every car out there I love it.

V8's 340 horsepower

More Power you can never Have enough

5th q & the best
By Tony

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 5TH Q, they've all been great cars but this one is incredible. I have the premium model with every option available & I truly love to drive it. We drive to hilton head twice a year & I won't let my wife share the driving even tho it's about a 13 hour trip. I usually have the car svc'd at key infiniti of hilton head & they can't seem to do enough to keep me happy. Forget the s-benz or the 740 bimmer, buy a Q, you'll fall in love

power, comfort, handling,reliability

none

Solid Car
By Tom Reynolds

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

My Q-45 is one solid, reliable car. In 16000 mostly city miles I have averaged 17.8MPG. Those miles I have driven with outstanding performance and fantastic comfort. This is my 3rd Infinity Q-45 and the number of repairs required for them is ZERO. In comparison, my friends S class has had numerous electrical problems, my family's Lexus' several small problems and my BMW Z-3 a disaster. The car does not have the dingleberries of more expensive cars but, as a car, is superior IMHO

Well executed and unique
By J. Duensing

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

On year end clearance pricing, this car represented great value for the money, far exceeding the value equation for the Mercedes E series, BMW 5 series or Lexus LS400. The car is powerful, refined, very comfortable inside and has many features not offered as standard on the competitive models (halogen headlights, voice recognition, 340 HP engine). My car also came equipped with a Sirius satellite radio package which has been great. I realize the resale is not as good on the Q45 vs. competitive models, but if you can get an agressively priced lease deal from Inifiniti Financial Services, the residual risk and resale value is not a concern.

Engine torque and power, interior size and comfort, satellite radio package.

Improve the sound system quality; speakers are too "trebley" sounding and need improvement and refinement. The audio and climate contol system layout needs rethinking/redsign. The complexity involved serves no purpose.

Just Outstanding
By phil baatz

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I owned the car for 2 years and I never had such an enjoyable automobile. The service department at Infiniti has been just outstanding, it has been a better experience then Lexus. Cannot say enough good things about the car. Find one used and it will be the best buy you ever had in car ownership.