2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
Bullet Proof Reliability - Incredible Performance
By readmore on 04/21/12 05:57 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

What we want in a car is a little like the work we what from our car mechanic, i.e. - Fast & Cheap & Good. The trouble is... you only get to pick two because the holy trinity of all three is as elusive as a Powerball Jackpot. So what most of us look for in a car is a balance between the car world's current holy trinity of Performance & Reliability & Fuel Economy. I believe that this is exactly what F50 Q owners have done. These cars are unbelievably well put together and their performance (esp. if the car is equipped with the Sport package) is enough to make most full sized BMW owners wish weren't so pretentious. Fuel Economy is the bit that lags at about 17/22 but what a car!!

Best Kept Secret Ever
By benhurr on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my preowned (one-owner) 2003 Luxury Edition this past August, and got it for peanuts (the sticker on this car when new was $62,750). This is my 3rd Q45. After driving my 1997 Touring edition for over 168,000 miles with no major repairs needed, I was looking for a newer replacement. At the price I paid, I could not pass this car by even though it is 8 years old. This car is amazing and I still can't believe it did not do better from a sales perspective. I've owned Mercedes, BMW's, Acura, & Lexus and none of those cars can match the features, ride, performance and fantastic reliability. In case you can't tell, I love this car.

Fun to Drive Luxury
By W.Kahrs on 06/08/08 11:11 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Best valued luxury car ever. Dealer support is excellent. Have achieved 21 MPG on commutes after learning what works, but expect 17 if you like to experience the 340 hp. This car never fails to impress passengers who comment on the excellent ride. Loves to run at higher speeds

Good Stuff Cheap
By seldomseen on 01/18/08 08:52 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought an '03 Q45 in pristine condition. The luxury options on this car are more than generous. The power of the engine is amazing too. It doesn't seem to handle as taut as the 03/04 M45s but it does drive a lot smoother though. This generation Q45 is attractive and comparably equipped as the likes other Asian and Euro vehicles within this "new" price segment.

After 3 years, I still love my Q
By bentley on 05/12/07 16:32 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I've always wanted a real luxury car, and I finally got what I wanted. I had to wait until March of the following model year, but I bought it new. I have never had one issue with the car since we bought it 3 years ago, so I couldn't be happier. We intend to keep this car from 10 to 20 years, so we hope our good fortune continues.

The Best V8
By devinkw on 03/24/07 11:21 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is a wonderful car with so much horsepower it is unreal excellent 0 to 60 time and good quarter of a mile time to. I taken this car to the track and it blew away almost every car out there I love it.

5th q & the best
By Tony on 02/11/06 17:05 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 5TH Q, they've all been great cars but this one is incredible. I have the premium model with every option available & I truly love to drive it. We drive to hilton head twice a year & I won't let my wife share the driving even tho it's about a 13 hour trip. I usually have the car svc'd at key infiniti of hilton head & they can't seem to do enough to keep me happy. Forget the s-benz or the 740 bimmer, buy a Q, you'll fall in love

Solid Car
By Tom Reynolds on 06/13/05 14:42 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

My Q-45 is one solid, reliable car. In 16000 mostly city miles I have averaged 17.8MPG. Those miles I have driven with outstanding performance and fantastic comfort. This is my 3rd Infinity Q-45 and the number of repairs required for them is ZERO. In comparison, my friends S class has had numerous electrical problems, my family's Lexus' several small problems and my BMW Z-3 a disaster. The car does not have the dingleberries of more expensive cars but, as a car, is superior IMHO

Well executed and unique
By J. Duensing on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

On year end clearance pricing, this car represented great value for the money, far exceeding the value equation for the Mercedes E series, BMW 5 series or Lexus LS400. The car is powerful, refined, very comfortable inside and has many features not offered as standard on the competitive models (halogen headlights, voice recognition, 340 HP engine). My car also came equipped with a Sirius satellite radio package which has been great. I realize the resale is not as good on the Q45 vs. competitive models, but if you can get an agressively priced lease deal from Inifiniti Financial Services, the residual risk and resale value is not a concern.

Just Outstanding
By phil baatz on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I owned the car for 2 years and I never had such an enjoyable automobile. The service department at Infiniti has been just outstanding, it has been a better experience then Lexus. Cannot say enough good things about the car. Find one used and it will be the best buy you ever had in car ownership.