2002 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.5L V8 5-speed Automatic - (43 reviews )
Excellent value
By balp on 07/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Previous car was Lexus LS400. Q45 excellent value for $7,000 less without giving up anything with the possible exception of a softer ride... could be a function of the 17" tires versus the 16" ones for Lexus. Exterior design more attractive than Lexus LS430. Infiniti sales and service dealership outstanding facility.

WOW!
By FlaDave on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car has the prowess of a panther. It is understated and unique. Why spend a nickel more to buy a Benz when everytime I'm at the carwash Mercedes owners ask me about the car and say that this is their next car. It's a Techies dream, smokes almost anything out there, its safe, solid and the stereo is awesome. The speed and handling however must be experienced to be believed. Buy this car.

The Q45 is a Winner
By Mal Vineberg on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is my third Q45 and by far the best all around. Infiniti makes wonderful cars but the 97-2001 Q45 was lacking in style, the 2002 makes up for everyhting. The voice system, the navigation system, backup camera, the smart cruise control, the comfort and power, the sound system, the headlights, the interior features and all the features make it a wonderful car to drive and look at.

2002q45
By bently on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

360h.p great.voice commands need refinement. Needs a better and better placed clock. Needs a compass. Acomfortable car that won't cry out for someone to key it or steal it.

the Q-45 i LIKE it
By donn kaupke on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

smooth,refined and easy to handle. It is designed to instill confidence on the road. The dealer was a dream to work with. Service with the dealer has been first class, unlike the "we don't care attitude at lexus."

The Best for the money
By Zdog7787 on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Most powerful car in its class. A blast to drive.

Unbeatable
By AlexP on 03/15/02 21:47 PM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Infiniti really pulled it off this time. The last Q kind of left me cold, boring "anycar" styling, perfect for the old Caddy set. This is another beast altogether. It is fast first of all. The ride and balance of the car rivals anything BMW has to offer (I just sold my 740) and there nothing in the Lexus stable that can even come close the the zest this car offers to the driver. It is unstated yet elegant and did I mention that it was fast. The car is deceptive and I was horsing around one time around a curve where I295 dumps into I95 and realized I was doing 135 when it felt more like 75. Be careful with this car, did I mention that it was fast?

Value Leader
By MattQ on 03/13/02 14:52 PM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

At just under $50K, it's a great value. You don't see yourself everywhere (like you do w/ a MB, BMW, Lexus), it's fast, luxurious, and fun. I did a lot of research, drove them all, and am a former MB, BWM, and Lexus owner. I had a down payment on another BMW 530i and then stumbled over the Infiniti. I hadn't even considered the Q - mistakenly thought it was in a higher price range. Drove the Q, bought the Q.

DO NOT overlook the Q45 - superior !!
By JRow on 03/13/02 13:36 PM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

We looked at all the competitors - BMW 7 series, Mercedes 500, Lexus 430, the Infiniti Q45 outperforms in all aspects: fit & finish, 340 HP engine, bird's view navigation, voice recognition, rear seat reclines! and rear seat controls, you must see and drive this car before you make a decision.

Lexus Killer
By gman1 on 03/11/02 15:17 PM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The 2002 Q45 is a great value for the money. It is several thousand dollars less than the lexus(dealers will give large cuts off sticker). You get lots of toys which include a central panel with a women's voice that talks to you. I have the base model. You can get a tighter suspension with the sport for a BMW feel. The 340hp engine has wonderful pick-up.