2002 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.5L V8 5-speed Automatic - (43 reviews )
Like driving my living room!
By TheShro on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This thing drives like a cloud. Awesome stock stereo, extremely comfortable but firm seats and one smooth drive. I have to keep an eye on the speedo as this thing will get you to 90 mph in a hurry and you won't even know it!

Nice car but build problems
By Furman Football on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I did tons of research, and drove lots of cars. The Q45 seemed to offer the luxury and performance I wanted. But I have had to take it in for repoars twice within the first month. the brakes made noise, the subwoofer blew, and a strut broke.

my Q
By p mauceri on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

NO doubt best 4dr sedan for the money

Awesome car
By web1 on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Best car for the money. Doesn't look like grandpa's lexus ls430 but has the quality and finish of a lexus. Puts th german competition to shame.

Infiniti is under-rated, based on 1999.
By F Lee on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Automobiles have been my life, racing and domestic family as well. The first time I drove the Infiniti Q-45 (new 1996) I was completely, totally impressed, and I remain that way as of this day. It just keeps getting better!

The Car of your life
By Infiniti on 10/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Head tohead to a lexus Ls 430. Since I have it the Q wins!

I'll do it again and again!!
By dougp9112 on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I now have owned 3 Q45's not one problem with any of them... i will do it again..

New
By EdBal on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I traded a 740iL where I felt every bump in the road to the smoothest quietest ride avail today. 340hp gets you moving in a hurry. Like the map feature as well as voice controls.

Performance Sedan
By John Hooley on 09/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

After considerable thought and research, I bought the Q. They were steering me to the G35, but the Q was in a completely distinct category. Safety, power, comfort, service, sound system, reputation and price were the main considerations and in that order. It has the sport suspension and 18" wheel, so you can upgrade the performance. The ride will be harsher, the minimal sway and rocking will be almost eliminated, but hey, is this for the track? I owned a 928S. This gives me thae same satisfaction of ownership even if not the same amount of recognition. Yes, the analog clock should be tilted upward, but nothing is ever perfect.

Q45 Drive
By on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

My Q45 is a blast to drive. I have a car with the premium package with the Intelligent Cruise Control. For a large car, it handles exceptionally well. it's fast, quiet and solid. My Q has just about every option and is still a better value than a comparably equipped BMW 745i, Lexus LS 430 or Mercedes S 430. For value, reliability and overall driveability I will pick the Q every time. Terry Fobbs