2001 Infiniti Q45 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
Love my ride.
By acornsx2 on 04/21/06 19:43 PM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (4.1L 8cyl 4A)

I love this car. Love the quality, love the ride and it's fun to drive. You can't go wrong with this car.

Infiniti '01
By J. D. Standeffer on 05/16/05 22:17 PM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (4.1L 8cyl 4A)

This car has tremendous power and handling. I did find the navigation system did not have newer roads on it, but it is generally accurate within 100 feet and many times within 10 feet. I have a bad back, and yet I find the seats to be comfortable. There are more features than most newer luxury vehicles. Fun to drive.

This car is gorgeous
By Ladybug on 12/29/04 21:38 PM (PST)

2001 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (4.1L 8cyl 4A)

My Q45t is absolutely awesome. It's not only a classy car to drive but the road performance and gas mileage are unbelievable for a full size luxury car. We have not had one single problem with it, unlike the problems that we have heard about with the G35. I don't understand why Infiniti changed the body style. The 2001 is so much better looking, in my opinion.

Great Car
By tallman on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (4.1L 8cyl 4A)

Buying the Q since 1992 - each version is better than the last - minor suspension problem in this car - bottomed out going over dips in road, even in sport setting. Had to replace 2 splash guards. Springs had to be tightened.

It's growing on me
By cold_amstel on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.1L 8cyl 4A)

Love the vehicle, it's extremely comfortable. It glides down the highway like it is on a cushion of air. Very solid and sound vhicle. I chose this car over the lexus and the benz.

Great Value !
By q45roadwarrior on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (4.1L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd q45 --They're Great!