2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
Joy to drive
By Michelle on 06/30/06 08:03 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Anniversary 4dr Sedan

My anniversary edition Q45 has excellent fit and finish. The style has really held up well. I love the wheels. This has been a carefree car. It will be 6 years old this summer and still is a beautiful car. I like the option of being able to go from the standard ride to the "sports" ride. The dealership is great and unlike many dealers any service work is very reasonably priced.

Best Car I Ever Had
By Renee on 11/17/05 20:06 PM (PST)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Anniversary 4dr Sedan

This car is an absolute joy; dependable and reliable. A few small minor fixes, such as cup holder and truck close" motor being replace--be careful can't slam the trunk shut. I love the styling. It truly is the best car I ever owned.

Robert's Q45
By Robert Doyna on 03/02/05 10:59 AM (PST)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Anniversary 4dr Sedan

Fabulous car, this is the third one that I have had and I love it. Extremely reliable, in fact, it has never broken down.

Great Car
By fogger on 11/27/04 13:29 PM (PST)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I purchased this Q45 18 months ago. The ride is extremely smooth and handling is very responsive for it's size. Plenty of power upon command. Has all the "bells and whistles" I require. Overall this is the best auto I have owned and I'm very pleased to have found it in my price range.

2000 Q45 Anniversary Edition
By Nole Man on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Anniversary 4dr Sedan

This is a GREAT car! Still can't understand why they depreciate so much, but who cares. I got one that's in PERFECT condition for $20k. We took a long trip this weekend with 4 people and got 2 big suitcases, several smaller ones and some other stuff. It got us there and back, plus the leg room isn't that bad really. My only issue right now is I feel a little ostentatious driving such a luxurious car to work. But given what I paid, vs. what you'd get new at that price range, I can live with the feel. It is truly the best car I've ever owned. As a co-worker said..."Man, that's a sexy looking car"!

Great choice, great car -- best value!
By Yukich on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Anniversary 4dr Sedan

This is the most underrated car on the market. And thankfully so -- I was able to get this top-line, offlease automobile for a reasonable price. Its sleek, elegant-yet-aggressive lines, combined with more-than-ample power (266 hp) and confident, comfortable performance (17-inch tires) make it a pleasure to own. The cabin is world-class -- roomy, luxurious, and loaded with useful, high-tech features (e.g., GPS). It gets plenty of complements almost everywhere I go, which I welcome. Its also nice driving a unique car; Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, and others are superb, but too common and too costly.

Smooth, but oil leak problems
By RBI on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan 4dr Sedan

Great riding car, super comfort, large boat-like plush ride. Awesome as family car or cross country cruiser, but had problems with oil leak. Thank goodness I purchased under warranty.

best of both
By elder1j@aol.com on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

Best of both, lots of luxury with sporty features and performance.

Very Pleased
By JSP on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Anniversary 4dr Sedan

Great car, fast going from 30-65, fun to drive in moving traffic. Handles well with good accelation and a sound system that kills!

Not a BMW
By Vid on 04/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Anniversary 4dr Sedan

This is a great car, with strong lines and almost mercedes looks. Distinctive and sexy, with lots of interior room. Accoutrements abound with plush but full feeling seats. Tough for do-it- yourselfer's to do an oil change on your own due to the protective cover underneath the front carriage. Anniversary edition is tasteful and sporty, with low profile tires and great looking wheels.