1999 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
good ride!
By Big Baby on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

Got used Q with only 59000 miles. I always wanted this body style like the 97 and 98, but getting a 99 with low miles and priced at $15K, well I was sold. Not disappointed in the car after 5 months. Smooth, quiet, (test drove the Q45T and it was very noisy and not a good ride). The standard Q is for me, an old dude.

Fine Wine
By jfbadams on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

Purchased my Q45 with 14,000 miles on it & now have 117,000 miles. My Q drives as well today as when I bought it. This car has better sex appeal today than when it was first introduced. It has a very sleek appearance for a relatively large sedan. It has been mine and my kids favorite car to ride in. I havn't had any major problems than normal maintenance. It is a joy to drive after driving other vehicles, you realize what a great car it is.

The Infinity Wonder the Q45
By Q45 Lover on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

I have owned several luxury automobiles over the years and the Q45 is one of the most beautiful of them all. Only the Jaguar line comes even close. This car has been an absolute joy to drive and own.

I've had it from the beginning
By Steve_B on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

Great car-quiet, smooth, and powerful. Buttery leather seats, but they could have more side support. Feel safe in this big car. Excellent traction control system, never a problem (with Blizzak tires on all four) in New Hampshire winters.

Best Car I have had
By AlexG on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

Heads turn, the car is sleek, its got get up and go, it will out handle the german luxury cars and it is not a Lexus... The electronic suspension, Bose stereo, the quiet ride and the comfort make this a great car. We run the car all day on the freeway and local streets for business. Never in the shop for breakdowns, do the standard maintenance and you are good to go

99Q45
By D.A. LEWIS on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

DRIVES WELL. VERY COMFORTABLE THIS IS 4TH Q45 FOR ME. HELD UP WELL IN SERIOUS ACCIDENT.THIS SEDAN TENDED TO SKID UPON STRONG STARTING ACCELERATION. I PREFERRED IT OVER LEXUSAND BMW 7 SERIES.

Japanese interpretation Buick Park Avenu
By rollo1234 on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought this car used in 2001 with 25,000 miles. It has been relatively trouble free. Dealer gave me a set anniversary wheels because the touring wheels were warped from chroming (this is apparently a common problem, don't chrome your wheels folks). Trouble free but for a few annoying problems (front doors close too easily). Some body flex is noticeable, but no squeeks in the interior (yet). Seat memory does not reset the steering wheel's location.

Best used car buy for qual/ride/perf
By CISSP on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

No problems. excellent service.

Well done Infiniti
By Dbenson on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

No problems whatsoever. I am only disappointed in its value after only three years.

1999 Q45t
By Bradley Tucker on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

Fell in love at first site. However I was not prepared for the excessive road noise, Loud cooling fan motor for the radiator,and the so called excessive road force variation (Dealer comments)thus causing the car to have 3 sets of tires before it had 6,000 miles. After contacting the factory and making numerous trips back and forth I gave up.I call it the webble mobile, as in they wobble. This is my first and last Infiniti, at just over $48,000 it was not the luxury car I dreamed of. hoping for.