1998 Infiniti Q45 Consumer Review: The Jewel of Jewels

1998 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Review

The Jewel of Jewels
By Ed on

1998 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

I bought my Q45 10 years ago and it now has 188,000 miles on it. I am amazed at the reliability of this vehicle. It is far and away the best car I've ever owned. It still runs perfectly- like new today. I keep waiting for something major to go wrong so I can justify trading it in but it continues to run and operate perfectly. It handles well, is very comfortable, powerful and quiet. The only item that ever failed was the alternator at 125,000 miles. I just need to tell the world that this car is the UNBELIEVABLY reliable. I am finally considering trading it in only because I've had it for 10 years and I want something different. I'm sure I'll be disappointed with it's replacement. Its a 10!

I can rest my elbow on the console and operate the radio, controls and shifter. I also like the Bose stereo and the memory seat and retracting steering wheel. The ride is smooth, acceleration is strong and handling is good. My favorite feature is the unbelievable reliability! It is a jewel!

I don't like have to push a button on the dash to turn on cruise control.