1998 Infiniti Q45 Consumer Reviews 2

1998 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
Best Car Ever!!!!!!
By Drillsgt on 08/18/05 08:58 AM (PDT)

1998 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

Infiniti is one of the most under rated vehicles. My Q45 has 80,000 miles and not a single problem. Excellent luxury and performance. I got a great price on it, far below actual value. It is a great car I would recommend it to anyone that wants a great car at a great price!!

Won't trade my Q45t
By Julie on 08/11/05 19:14 PM (PDT)

1998 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

This is the second Q45 I've owned and I love it! The ride is very smooth and comfortable without being too soft. Lots of power when I need it. Can't bear to trade it for a new one at current car prices. I've put 67,000 miles on this car and nothing has gone wrong. You can't beat the Infiniti service department and the loaner car program. The customer service is excellent!

Q45t
By Gerald Lindsey on 03/30/05 16:35 PM (PST)

1998 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

I previously owned a Cadillac Seville STS. The Infiniti seems "tighter" in steering. It's faster from 0-60 mph than the Caddy. Really smooth.

Flash of the QT
By ethom on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

Fun, smooth and powerful. Handles great for a big powerful rear drive car. 125 mph, no problem.

Beautiful Car
By LLLL on 06/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

56,000 miles, reliable, wonderful car. Superb acceleration. Though it doesn't hold resale value, it's a great car to buy as it doesn't hold resale value, and a good car to keep for same reason. SUPERB dealership service! Our second Q.

Terrific Luxury Ride
By Nicolo on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

This car feels like it was built from a solid piece of steel. In my 20,000 miles, nothing has hinted at going wrong. Absolutely silent and smooth at idle, with a BMW growl when you push a little, comfortable seats and a sensible list of accessories make for the best of the 40-odd cars I have owned, especially dollar for dollar.

Infiniti, Underrated Luxury Car
By Rod J on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

This is what a luxury car should be. It is very well laid out in the interior, exterior is superb, and it's just plain fun to drive. This car is perfect for the highway, it accellerates very well and you can barely feel the transmission shift. Feels comfortable at all speeds... Doesn't get as much respect as others in its class, but it should!!!!

more than meets the eye
By rahcc on 01/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

We stumbled across a creampuff and bought it on the spot. It had been professionally maintained and was immaculate. If you want to move into affordable luxury, test drive one of these jewels used before you buy anything new. The fit and finish are impressive - stylish without being out there - accelerates as you would expect with a 4.1 cyl 266hp V8, and rides big and comfortable. They got the "touring" part right.

Just the Best.
By jim d. on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

Simply the best car I've ever owned. Told my wife yesterday that if we had a ton of money, I would just keep rebuilding this car as it aged. Comfortable, quiet, reliable, powerful, good features. Would not trade for BMW, Lexus, Mercedes,... Maybe for a Rolls?

I love the drive
By bulaboy on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Infiniti Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

This car drives nice. The wind noise is a little loud, but the drive is wonderful. I have the Q45t model, and the suspension is unbelieveable, if you can find one used, the pricing is very inexpensive.