Used 1995 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:

170,000 miles and still strong
By Garry

1995 Infiniti Q45 Sedan 4dr Sedan

It's a great car and I love to drive it. Very reliable and very powerful. Normal maintenance. Only problems have been the radiator hose attachment point and the front end control links. Mileage is 14 around town and 20 on the highway. Am keeping this one as I don't like the new ones

Favorite Features

Power, swing away steering wheel and seat and ride.

Suggested Improvements

Better upper links and better access to plugs.

All around great car
By tim s

1995 Infiniti Q45 Sedan A 4dr Sedan

The infiniti q45 is an all around fun to drive luxury sedan. It has plenty of horsepower to get you there and great brakes to stop you when you get there.

Favorite Features

I love everything about the q45

Benchmark for performance & reliability
By klm76

1995 Infiniti Q45 Sedan 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been almost trouble free in the last 166K miles. The 3 parts that have failed out of warranty are the power steering computer, the Mass airflow sensor and the turbine sensors in the transmission have cost a total of $2800 w/parts and labor. That's great for almost 10 years of use. I have been meticulous with maintenance of this vehicle. The only failure that left me stranded was the failure of the mass airflow sensor. The acceleration, cornering, and braking have been awesome, especially over the period of time I have owned it. The front seats are comfortable, but could use larger side bolsters, contrary to original demographics.

Favorite Features

There's no question one of my favorite items is the reliability of the vehicle. The second most favorite feature is the performance of this heavy vehicle. When equipped with the right tires, this car accelerates, corners, and brakes very well.

Suggested Improvements

The control arms were problematic in the beginig of my ownership. They have since been revised. I have often felt that the suspension is too soft. The car was billed as a luxury/sport sedan when it was first released, but too much emphasis was placed on luxury in the later Q45's.

a work of art
By Tareef Horani

1995 Infiniti Q45 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I am a 16 year old and you can imagine what boys do at this age. I am proud to say that my car has given me 0, and I repeat 0 trouble. IT is a awsome car. Very reliable and safe. It performance is good not great but good, enough for a teen ager. I highly recomend it to everyone. No matter its age. Once again Japan wins the reliableilty and craftsmanship trophy.

Favorite Features

Its Infinitiness, look of elegence, engine note, suspension and craftmanship.

Suggested Improvements

The front blends into the background sometimes, but the back is all Art Deco a true Infiniti feature.

Luxury gem
By manders2

1995 Infiniti Q45 Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is an extremely reliable luxury vehicle and has been one of the best cars I have purchased. The interior is luxurious, the engine is smooth, and it has alot of power under the hood.

Favorite Features

Classic and stylish design. It has never needed repairs, just normal maintenance.