1995 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
170,000 miles and still strong
By Garry on 10/05/06 19:58 PM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

It's a great car and I love to drive it. Very reliable and very powerful. Normal maintenance. Only problems have been the radiator hose attachment point and the front end control links. Mileage is 14 around town and 20 on the highway. Am keeping this one as I don't like the new ones

All around great car
By tim s on 01/24/06 04:53 AM (PST)

1995 Infiniti Q45 A 4dr Sedan

The infiniti q45 is an all around fun to drive luxury sedan. It has plenty of horsepower to get you there and great brakes to stop you when you get there.

Benchmark for performance & reliability
By klm76 on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been almost trouble free in the last 166K miles. The 3 parts that have failed out of warranty are the power steering computer, the Mass airflow sensor and the turbine sensors in the transmission have cost a total of $2800 w/parts and labor. That's great for almost 10 years of use. I have been meticulous with maintenance of this vehicle. The only failure that left me stranded was the failure of the mass airflow sensor. The acceleration, cornering, and braking have been awesome, especially over the period of time I have owned it. The front seats are comfortable, but could use larger side bolsters, contrary to original demographics.

a work of art
By Tareef Horani on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

I am a 16 year old and you can imagine what boys do at this age. I am proud to say that my car has given me 0, and I repeat 0 trouble. IT is a awsome car. Very reliable and safe. It performance is good not great but good, enough for a teen ager. I highly recomend it to everyone. No matter its age. Once again Japan wins the reliableilty and craftsmanship trophy.

Luxury gem
By manders2 on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

This is an extremely reliable luxury vehicle and has been one of the best cars I have purchased. The interior is luxurious, the engine is smooth, and it has alot of power under the hood.

The best for the $$
By JB10 on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

This is the second q45 I have owned. First a 92 and now the 95. Both with traction control. As the title says the best purchase of a used autoI have ever made. Quality, comfort and the right price - this car must be driven to be appreciated!

Diamand in the Rough
By Tony Soprano on 03/03/02 13:27 PM (PST)

1995 Infiniti Q45 A 4dr Sedan

Only three words can explain this car... Class, Comfort, and Authority....