Used 1994 Infiniti Q45 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:

Very good to have
By Ricky

1994 Infiniti Q45 Sedan A 4dr Sedan

I purchase the car brand new I'm very happy. Still driving good only repair I have battery. knock sensor, oil change.and 4 times brake change use only infinity parts.

Favorite Features

Run smooth. good handle

Suggested Improvements

there is no complaints I LOVE my Q45

Q45
By rudefyet

1994 Infiniti Q45 Sedan 4dr Sedan

Bought the car for $2500, can't beat getting the equivalent of a BMW 740 at that price. Engine is smooth, yet very throaty at full throttle. Car of course is 4200 lbs so performance is somewhat subpar due to the weight and "old person" gearing/shift points (Can be mostly remedied with a new ECU). I consistently get 26 mpg which is great for a V8. Front end styling along with factory wheels are rather uninspired/too small.

Favorite Features

V8, Bose stereo with separate amplifiers on each channel, self diagnostic mode for all the interior accessories, immaculate leather condition even after 14 years, reliability, smooth ride, and it was a ~$50k car for $2500

Suggested Improvements

Larger wheels, HIDs, better gearing, HICAS standard, and where's the DIC or HUD that tons of cheaper GM cars have?

This is an Awesome Care, would recomend
By Nick

1994 Infiniti Q45 Sedan A 4dr Sedan

I bought this car after my 1987 Mercedez-Benz 300d Turbo decided to keel over on me January 1, 2007. (Happy Freaking NEW YEARS RIGHT?) Anyway I searched and searched for Infiniti's that had a sporty look while offering power and This one Will DRIVE you into the ground if you could steer it! I can't believe that after 121,000 miles it still purrs like a kitten, and growls like a lion when needed. I have some minor repairs to make but at 2,500 dollars for the car, it was a steal.

Favorite Features

The Digital read-out near teh odometer, the Clock, the heated seats, the sunroof (although I wish it were a moonroof too. The Shifter and best of all the overall Look, even after what? 12 years it still turns heads.

Suggested Improvements

I would like to see the paint last longer on the vehicle, and an improved gas mileage. This car is awesome, and even though it gets about 16-18 mph, its still better than 0 mph or being on foot!

Luxury Muscle car
By Miguel

1994 Infiniti Q45 Sedan 4dr Sedan

The 1994 infiniti Q45 has been my daily cruiser for years now. its powerful v8 lets me merge into traffic without worring about the 5.0 mustang trying to accelerate to not let me in. the interior is classy and comfortable,the suspension won best in luxury class in 1994 and it proves it every day on the horrible nyc roads. its design dosent show its age. it has many options that were advanced for its time. over all its a beautiful luxurious car able to be held up agains the big boys of mercedes bmw and audi anyday..

Favorite Features

the infiniti car phone, huge sun/moon roof, power head reasts, the infiniti in dash analog clock, Powerful V8, factory BBS rims, it weights 5,400 lbs. very firm and heavy riding car. and a litter of small amaneties.

Suggested Improvements

improvements would be cup holders that can be used while the arm rest is down. maybe a little more fuel economy.. a cheaper transmission since its a know flaw of the Q ship

Q45A Highs & Lows
By BIG-BABY

1994 Infiniti Q45 Sedan A 4dr Sedan

My experience with the Q was awesome when I first got it.The Limited Slip work and everything, but time passed and it went then the Antilock brakes went shortly thereafter. I just want to know what is the cost of all this stuff because I'm scared to go to the dealership to ask for fear of them having hike-up prices because I'm still driving a classic beauty on the street. Let's just face it, the 90-95 Q's look better than newer models(00- 05).

Favorite Features

Limited slip differential,Anti-lock brakes,height raise button(2-3inchs), and the head of time exterior look, and them 280 horses of POWER.

Suggested Improvements

Better shocks for comfort.