1994 Infiniti Q45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:
Very good to have
By Ricky on 03/23/10 19:24 PM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 A 4dr Sedan

I purchase the car brand new I'm very happy. Still driving good only repair I have battery. knock sensor, oil change.and 4 times brake change use only infinity parts.

Q45
By rudefyet on 08/26/08 23:15 PM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

Bought the car for $2500, can't beat getting the equivalent of a BMW 740 at that price. Engine is smooth, yet very throaty at full throttle. Car of course is 4200 lbs so performance is somewhat subpar due to the weight and "old person" gearing/shift points (Can be mostly remedied with a new ECU). I consistently get 26 mpg which is great for a V8. Front end styling along with factory wheels are rather uninspired/too small.

This is an Awesome Care, would recomend
By Nick on 01/02/07 17:48 PM (PST)

1994 Infiniti Q45 A 4dr Sedan

I bought this car after my 1987 Mercedez-Benz 300d Turbo decided to keel over on me January 1, 2007. (Happy Freaking NEW YEARS RIGHT?) Anyway I searched and searched for Infiniti's that had a sporty look while offering power and This one Will DRIVE you into the ground if you could steer it! I can't believe that after 121,000 miles it still purrs like a kitten, and growls like a lion when needed. I have some minor repairs to make but at 2,500 dollars for the car, it was a steal.

Luxury Muscle car
By Miguel on 05/28/05 15:46 PM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

The 1994 infiniti Q45 has been my daily cruiser for years now. its powerful v8 lets me merge into traffic without worring about the 5.0 mustang trying to accelerate to not let me in. the interior is classy and comfortable,the suspension won best in luxury class in 1994 and it proves it every day on the horrible nyc roads. its design dosent show its age. it has many options that were advanced for its time. over all its a beautiful luxurious car able to be held up agains the big boys of mercedes bmw and audi anyday..

Q45A Highs & Lows
By BIG-BABY on 04/30/05 11:43 AM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 A 4dr Sedan

My experience with the Q was awesome when I first got it.The Limited Slip work and everything, but time passed and it went then the Antilock brakes went shortly thereafter. I just want to know what is the cost of all this stuff because I'm scared to go to the dealership to ask for fear of them having hike-up prices because I'm still driving a classic beauty on the street. Let's just face it, the 90-95 Q's look better than newer models(00- 05).

LUXURY BARGAIN!
By TDI_BUFF on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

I bought the car for my mother about two years ago. It was in near mint condition with 94000 miles. I don't know why the Q45 doesn't hold its resale value, but I didn't complain when I only paid $8,000 for it in 2001. I found the original window sticker from 1994 in the glove compartment listing the car for $54,000.

Great machine
By Greg Rutkovsky on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

GREAT machine. Incredible power and comfort. Nice price. The best!!!

1994 Q45 Flagship Model?
By Rimps on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

Cant complain too much - so far the car has 140,000 miles on it. Regular repairs have been performed. Went through 2 altanators, fuel pump and control module and a $1800 60k mile tune-up (ouch!). The car doesn't perform as it once did. Disappointed for a car that origially sold for $52k. Engine not as quiet as the LS400. Must say the car has a lot of upper end power; took it to 115 MPH - smooth as a silk.

Solid
By Ingolf Duphorn II on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 4dr Sedan

The Q 45 has proved be to be a worthy investment for my self. I purchased this vehicle for $3,800. It had 144,000miles and is a 94'. I've owned this car for 2years now , and it has been a jem!! The power is awesome and it still turns heads. There is no way I would purchase a car new, I would rather ride in pure luxury at a fraction of the cost.

Q45t--What a surprise!
By shepcom on 04/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Infiniti Q45 A 4dr Sedan

I usually replace my cars every 2-3 years. I've owned my Q45t for nearly 10 years. It still runs and looks as new. Car is fun to drive, excellent build quality, and far more reliable than any Benz or BMW that I have owned. Dealer Service is the best. Manufacturer stays in touch with its customers.