2011 Infiniti M56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M56 model:
Shifting my gear from Beemer to infiniti
By taigo on 12/29/10 08:56 AM (PST)

2011 Infiniti M56 x 4dr Sedan AWD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I have been driving BMW 550i since 2006 (first release of 550i). I cant deny I had a lot of fun and appreciation toward my Beemer. But I did not notice any subtaintial improvement from the model 2006 to 2008, even the HP remained the same between 2006-2008, this year they did man up to 400 HP...but the price also jump to almost 1.5 times. So I took a look at Audi, Lexus, Acura and eventually ended showing up in infiniti showroom. I was not really thrilled about exterior but the performance of the car is outstanding. The comfort seating, smooth driving and the 420 hp did blow me away. The navigation system, rear view camera, and the gear mode changing are excellent...

Must be test driven
By Flans on 06/16/10 13:34 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M56 x 4dr Sedan AWD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

This is my 3rd M and is the the best of the lot in all aspects except one. The transmission is a disaster. It has too many gears and is constantly searching for the correct one. Very annoying. It's a magnificent beast on the highway on a long trip. Not meant to be driven around town.

Bravo!
By seattle on 04/14/10 01:30 AM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M56 x 4dr Sedan AWD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

The only thing better than my M45, was the M45X I purchased, then along came the M56X - I got one of the first in the region. Nissan really listened when they built this. Everything has improved, and the additional horsepower puts it into a different league. I love the ride - feels more substantial, and corners like it's on rails with breathtaking acceleration. My wife says it reminds her of our BMW 750 - but more fun, with a sexier interior and exterior. Electronics, back up cam, sound system, etc. all exceptional. They even added a heated steering wheel and retractable outside mirrors. The dial-a-transmission is very clever. Bravo!

I could be happier
By Phone Guy on 03/31/10 12:09 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M56 x 4dr Sedan AWD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I have had the car a week, its great fun and cool to drive however if mileage is a concern the car is not for you, it is very powerful with the 400 HP V8.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.