2008 Infiniti M45 Consumer Review: Good solid vehicle

2008 Infiniti M45 - Consumer Review

2008 Infiniti M45

x Sedan (4.5L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Good solid vehicle
By MTCS on

2008 Infiniti M45 x 4dr Sedan AWD (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in a 2009 Maxima for the 2008 M45X (new). This is a very nice luxury vehicle. It has all the toys inside that the BMW 5 series has. The smart cruise control is awesome. This vehicle accelerates very quick. This car is a keeper. It is not a head turner. I think the goodies inside with all the electronic gadgets you get to play with is where you get your monies worth out of 2008 M45X. The surround sound is awesome. Pretty quiet ride, not as smooth on rough roads as I was expecting. On the highway you cannot tell the difference between 75 and 90 mph. Simply a well built machine. I had buyers remorse initially but the car has won me over, this car is a keeper!

The acceleration. This car can move. The compact flash, hard drive and satellite radio, gives you loads of entertainment options. The surround sound is simply awesome. I am 240lbs and 6 feet tall and this car is comfortable. I enjoy taking long drives in it.

The ride is a little rougher than I would like around town. For a $50,000 dollar vehicle I was expecting a smoother ride. A larger gas tank.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review