2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M45 model:
Rear Clunk
By M Ashley on 10/17/09 08:40 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Love the car but I have a clunking noise coming from the rear of the car. Infiniti knows about this & it's been with the M series since 2006. They say its "unfixable". WHAT??? I am very displeased with the way Infiniti is handling this problem and plan to take it to the fullest, if it should come to that.

Not as flashy but just as nice
By MTCS on 02/17/09 19:22 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Traded in a 09 Maxima for the 08 Infiniti M45X. I test drove the 08 G37 and a 08 BMW 550. The G 37 actually drives better but I figured I would get the top of the line and go with the M. The car does not turn heads but as the other reviewer put it, you get pampered when you get inside. I had a Maxima prior to this so I understand all the gadgets. Everything is laid out well. It has great power, you will not get embarrassed on the acceleration lane and on a smooth road you cant tell the difference between 65 and 85. The surround sound is like a concert hall. Around town the ride is a little bouncy, you will feel most bumps in the road and the M goes through gas.

Good solid vehicle
By MTCS on 02/05/09 16:41 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in a 2009 Maxima for the 2008 M45X (new). This is a very nice luxury vehicle. It has all the toys inside that the BMW 5 series has. The smart cruise control is awesome. This vehicle accelerates very quick. This car is a keeper. It is not a head turner. I think the goodies inside with all the electronic gadgets you get to play with is where you get your monies worth out of 2008 M45X. The surround sound is awesome. Pretty quiet ride, not as smooth on rough roads as I was expecting. On the highway you cannot tell the difference between 75 and 90 mph. Simply a well built machine. I had buyers remorse initially but the car has won me over, this car is a keeper!

Sold on Infiniti
By 1st Infiniti on 01/30/09 16:10 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased a 2008 M45 Sport in December. It was "used" with 3,700 miles and includes the Sport, Tech and Advanced Tech packages, which are just about everything you'll need unless you are shuttling around some very special friends. (The only thing it's missing is the reclining, heated rear seats... boohoo.) I looked at dozens of cars before finding this one at an incredible deal. Giving up a Porsche 911, I wanted power... check. I also wanted something luxurious... check. All without making me feel like I should be twice my age in order to drive it... that's where the Sport Pkg comes in. This car handles incredibly well for something this big and the acceleration nearly matches my 911.

Love it and for the money....
By sunpower on 11/11/08 17:34 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I leased mine with a two year contract. At the end of the lease, I am very happy with the car. It has good acceleration, its comfortable and its stylish but not over the top. It doesn't attract too much attention but when I sit inside I feel pampered. Good features are ride and technology. Bad features are gas mileage and noise level.

Best car ever owned.
By Joe Warner on 09/30/08 23:46 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The 2008 M45x is one of the most luxurious and best handling sedans in this category. It may not be the best in every category but the combination of luxury, performance and features is excellent.

I love this car!
By sweiss114 on 08/02/08 07:55 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

When I was shopping for a new car, I checked out several in the price range of 50000-60000. The Infiniti M45x beats all in this range. The car has great power and acceleration, and a sporty stance. The exterior is not quite as aggressive as it could be, but whatever the exterior lacks, the interior quickly makes up for. The interior design, layout, and overall look is amazing! The ambient lighting is beautiful and the control console is like none other. The comfort is tremendous in this car and is spacier than almost any car in its class in this price range. Overall, it is a beautiful car and does everything that I need it to.

I am another satisfied customer
By alxpush on 06/26/08 20:21 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I am at the end of my 39 mo lease (bought 2006 model on 10/30/05), love the car from day one. Perfectly comfortable inside and outside. Excellent nav system, very useful rear view camera (day or night), especially for parking in tight places, plenty of power. Overall 9/10, only because I know, there is better cars out there which I have not tried yet.

Better Than All Competitors
By Mouseclick on 04/20/08 21:13 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

After thoroughly reviewing several cars from BMW (3 and 5 series), Jaguar (XF), Mercedes (C class), Lexus (IS F), I settled upon the M45 sport, almost fully loaded (lacks mobile DVD system). Some of these cars are like comparing apples to oranges but, the M45 above all others is best in overall value to performance it has the best of all worlds. It offers great performance, plenty of space, excellent design and the best technology features of anyone. While all the other cars were always sorely lacking in some features (for example, the IS F lacks space, the Jag lags in technology, etc.), the M45 simply glimmers best in everything overall, and at a respectable price comparatively.

Better than the E500
By Victor G Zilinskas on 03/12/08 23:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M45 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have the Sport model. Exciting car to drive with all the extras that a driver could desire. I don't find the control center confusing, but rather find it loaded with useful features. I push the car hard on winding roads and I find it very responsive and easy to handle. (It compares favorable to BMWs I owned in the past.) The gas mileage is not good, but that is the only disappointment (especially when premium hit $4.00 in Santa Barbara.) All together, I highly reccomend this reasonable priced luxury sport sedan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.