Best car yet!
By dfcarter24 on
2007 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)
Being my first sedan since my 1989 Ford SHO, and many Suburban and pickups in between, I spent 1 year researching and dreaming of what I wanted in a sports sedan. The Infiniti M45 Sport has exceeded all my expectations. My only complaints would be the poor fuel mileage (what did I expect in a 335 hp hot rod?), perceived need for a six-speed transmission, and the non-effective high-beam headlights. But these complaints would not deter me from buying this car all over again. I probably should have sprung for the Bose 5.1 surround-sound system, but the regular Bose system is certainly no slouch. Fresh off a mountain romp through the twisties, the smile on my face could very well be permanent!
Favorite Features
Deceivingly smooth and powerful engine. Solid and quiet chassis. Extremely supportive seats. All kinds of techno-features. Way cool nav system. Roomy front and respectful rear seat room. Great handling. More than ample trunk space.
Suggested Improvements
6 speed transmission. "Real" high-beams (HID?). Better fuel mileage (see first suggestion). HID/better fog lamps. Separate control/more powerful sub-woofer.