Luxury at a Lower Cost
By MMM45 on
2007 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)
I opted out from buying the Sport model due to it being for my wife and the harsher ride. I purchased a used 2007 M45 with 18K. It has the Tech pkg & the Advanced Tech pkg. It may have the 18" wheels, but they are chrome and this car has the ground effect pkg including the spoiler like the Sport model. You cant beat the Graphite Metallic exterior and the black interior color combo! It handles great and has lots of power, though for a V8, I think there is a lot of it capped somewhere in the programming. This car is loaded with features! It has everything except the power rear seat controls. The steering, braking, balance, and power combo is superb!
Favorite Features
I love the sport car like seats. The nav and backup camera work great. The car handles very well for a 4dr sedan. You would almost think its a sports car. I love the power potential of this car and that it's correct wheel drive! You cannot beat rear wheel drive, unless I guess you have the AWD one!
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy is bad, even for a V8! I had V8 trucks that get the same fuel eco! Try displacement on demand or better VVT Infiniti! With that fuel eco this car should be closer to 400HP or more! The ride is good but a bit harsh. The fog and high beam lights could be better. Needs 6-speed auto trans!