2007 Infiniti M45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M45 model:
Best car I've ever owned
By mike8231985 on 04/19/12 15:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I had a Mercedes E-class prior to this and was ready for something more sporty. I'm in my 20s, and I think the E-Class is geared towards older people who just want comfort. The M45 is for people who like to drive hard and get thrills from speed and performance. I never thought a sedan would be as much fun/more fun as my BMW 330ci. Reliability is amazing and part of the reason I decided against buying another German car. The Infiniti fits my personality a lot better than the stuffy E-class.

best car on the market
By h d a on 05/26/10 19:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

you cannot buy a better car. has all the toys that a man could want.

M45 Sport
By desertfox on 10/20/09 16:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased this car used w/27,000 miles on it. CPO Infiniti. I'm a Lexus guy and still own one but this car really opened my eyes. The ride quality is great, no issues with sport suspension. Interior is quiet as any luxury car I have ever driven. This car takes no backseat to any German luxo sedan out there.

Japan made a good sport sedan
By ignacio garcia on 06/10/09 17:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

After researching several cars in this class including the BMW550 and the Lexus IS350 and others, I selected the M45Sport for its handling and value. Two problems for a 65 year old like me are: 1) Stiff ride for long trips. 2) Road noise. Gas mileage is another problem. Toyota has the technology backwards: If you want the sensing of front traffic while on cruise control or lane change notice, then push a button not the other way around. Excellent car overall.

Additional Comments
By MMM45 on 12/29/08 11:58 AM (PST)

2007 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I forgot to add that I love the 14 speaker Bose system in this car! 5.1 surround sound is just unheard of in a vehicle until now! Wonderful! The 6-in-dash CD changer and DVD in the center console is great as well! This car is like a mobile home audio entertainment system almost. The heated and cooled front seats are great too!

Luxury at a Lower Cost
By MMM45 on 12/29/08 11:08 AM (PST)

2007 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I opted out from buying the Sport model due to it being for my wife and the harsher ride. I purchased a used 2007 M45 with 18K. It has the Tech pkg & the Advanced Tech pkg. It may have the 18" wheels, but they are chrome and this car has the ground effect pkg including the spoiler like the Sport model. You cant beat the Graphite Metallic exterior and the black interior color combo! It handles great and has lots of power, though for a V8, I think there is a lot of it capped somewhere in the programming. This car is loaded with features! It has everything except the power rear seat controls. The steering, braking, balance, and power combo is superb!

My last car
By brobob on 09/04/08 18:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my eye out for this car ever since I heard there would be a replacement for the Ms. Right away I loved the look of it from every angle. My last car was an Infiniti and I have found that Infiniti treats its customers right. It has the good power that require. When I first heard the 5.1 sound system I was sold. The car feels and sounds solid. A little too much road noise when the road has thumps. Other than that I love the car.

Most fun sedan I have ever owned
By Jim Cahill on 12/02/07 21:09 PM (PST)

2007 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Overall, this is a great sedan. The mileage is rated at 17 city and 23 highway and I have been averaging about 19 combined. I live in Minnesota and we had our first major snowfall yesterday. With rear wheel drive and the all season tires it did not perform well so I am having some snow tires put on. That should make a huge difference.

M45 Review
By Dan on 09/28/07 08:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

While this car is complete with everything, the only thing that is in need of improvement is the Sport Rims. The car runs fantastic with every possible feature, DVD, Bluetooth, navigation with voice recognition, etc. However, the roads here in New England make sense for stronger sport rims as they are built too soft and have twice caused major cracking to the wheels which had to be replaced. While this is a not necessarily a flaw, normal driving conditions in New England include potholes, and hindsight is 20/20 and I would have chosen different more durable rims, although the sport rims give a better appearance.

Best car yet!
By dfcarter24 on 09/12/07 22:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Being my first sedan since my 1989 Ford SHO, and many Suburban and pickups in between, I spent 1 year researching and dreaming of what I wanted in a sports sedan. The Infiniti M45 Sport has exceeded all my expectations. My only complaints would be the poor fuel mileage (what did I expect in a 335 hp hot rod?), perceived need for a six-speed transmission, and the non-effective high-beam headlights. But these complaints would not deter me from buying this car all over again. I probably should have sprung for the Bose 5.1 surround-sound system, but the regular Bose system is certainly no slouch. Fresh off a mountain romp through the twisties, the smile on my face could very well be permanent!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.