Performance and Value
By Howard on
2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)
I am at the end of my 39 month lease and only have great things to say about this car. The acceleration is intoxicating. The sport package makes this car handle like a sports car. Great turning radius and people all the time comment and ask if the rims are aftermarket. These are the nicest factory 19 inch rims out. Pearl white paint glows and the interior is top notch. The seats in the sport package give just the right amount of support and navigation system works well. Overall it looks like I will soon be driving another one there is nothing out there I like more and it has had perfect reliability.
Favorite Features
Interior build quality and the fun to drive factor is very high. My only complaint is the sport package is horrible in the snow since it is rear wheel drive. I knew that but the performance of the sport package was worth the trade off.
Suggested Improvements
More horsepower. Cant wait for a 400bhp M50 to come out in 2010. Radio could be better. I would like to see more aggressive styling but please don't change too much, it is a winner!!