2006 Infiniti M45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M45 model:
Infiniti Does it Again!!!
By Daniel on 03/14/05 05:42 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I just received my new M45 with the Premium Package, and I have to say it should be called the everything but the kitchen sink package! I have a 2004 FX45 that I love, but this M took my love for Infiniti to a whole new level. There is not a car out there in its class that can compete with all the first rate technology they use in this vehicle. You name it, it has it, and if it doesnt have it, you probably wont find it anywhere else either. Power, tech, comfort, convienece, looks, and a beautiful interior should be making all the other Makers questioning their line ups. I used to be a Acura lover, then Lexus, even BMW, but it looks to me that Infiniti has won me over. Couldnt be happier!

M45 is IT
By bsouth808 on 03/13/05 00:15 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is the car to own if in the market for something under 60,000. I drove the RL, the BMW 530, and believe it or not the Corvette. Though the Corvette was nice it was not really practicable for the family situation. The power this thing has beats any others in the same bunch. With the Acura everything is standard, but there are no options to get. This thing I have has the DVD player in the roof and on the dash. With rear wheel drive you have no need for SH-AWD. It has a camera for backing up, and trust me if you have never seen this check it out. Intelligent cruise control another thumbs up it really works. Lane changing thingy needs some work. Headlights WOW. POWER POWER POWER

Awesome Car
By cre on 03/12/05 11:51 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

After owning several Infinitis over the years, this is by far the best one I have ever had. I have only had the car for about a week, but I can tell that I am going to enjoy driving this car for the next few years. It has many wonderful features and options. The car is very quick and handles great. I especially love the Rear-active Steering (4 wheel steering) and the adaptive headlights. I recommend this car to everyone looking at a new Acura, Lexus or BMW!!

Road Killer
By Don Shea on 03/10/05 21:20 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Best sedan to drive I know of - great handling, blazing acceleration and tremendous braking. Many compliments received. I purchased the first one in Plano, Texas and probably North Texas.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.