2006 Infiniti M45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M45 model:
Quiet, Sleek, Rocketship!
By Walter M. on 10/11/05 12:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the '06 Sport M45 w/the Journey/Tech packages.WOW! I've always owned German made cars, (My last 2 cars were an Audi A6 with bi-turbo,and a 5 series BMW) and this car BLOWS them away! Everything is in a sensible place and easy to reach.The engine is quiet and powerful.The handling on corners is very impressive.The rear wheel of the M45 turns about 1 degree in the opposite direction of your turn. It may not sound like much, but you'll be able to see and feel how it handles through turns. The GPS is much better than the one in my wife's BMW X5.Now for the downside, the lane departure system can be a pain in the neck if you love driving on winding roads.The M45 uses gas like it's free

Gentle Beast
By sib1948 on 10/09/05 12:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

After driving Tahoes for 10 years, I had to buy this vehicle after a test drive. Power and handling are superb, while the cabin is comfortable and quiet. The last time I had this much fun in a car was my '94 Corvette convertible, but now with my first grandchild, I needed a safe car with 4 doors and reasonable backseat space. The frontseats have more room than any other vehicle in it's class. The console is easy to use and I can even read all the buttons without my glasses. The Bluetooth handsfree technology works flawlessly, transferring calls from my cellphone into the cabin, when my phone is on in the car. Enough blithering, go take one for a test drive and you'll see what I mean.

Best Sports Car + Luxury Sedan Ever...
By Maanav Patel on 09/26/05 17:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent Power + Handling, Great look inside and outside..it beats Beamer, Benz, and obviously Jag..

Acceleration blocked
By Bob Ringgenberrg on 09/26/05 11:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Rarely when attempting to accelerate for a stop or slow speed, it gets stuck at 2,000 rpm and 20 mph and will not advance . You must take your foot off the accelerator and reapply slowly, Same with the manual mode. Can be dangerus when changing lanes in heavy traffic. To dealer 3 timers, they say they can not replicate this and it is fine. It is not fine, did this from day one. Some one said a software problem may exist as it is 1st generation software. I think I will trade in on a G35. I really like the M45 but but every time you want to get up and go you hold your breath because there is a chance it won't. Any help appreciated.

First of it's kind!
By Scott C. on 09/09/05 09:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

After driving a BMW M3 for three years without a ticket, it was time to quit while I was ahead. I had a yen to trade for a luxury car but did not want to give up on the performance side. The new M45 was perfect. Beautiful, very hi-tech, and silly fast. I found I gave up very little on the performance side, but gained nearly everywhere else. Wonderful car.

What a car!!!
By Preston Ingalls on 09/05/05 10:02 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car. I traded my 2003 G35 in for it which I loved but this is such an upgrade. The comfort on the road, the awesome Bose sound system, the handling and the speed for passing leaves one breathless. After looking at Beamers and Lexus, why would you buy one of those when you can have this??? I can see why Car and Driver mag selected it as the best in its 8-car class for luxury cars.

M45 wow!!!!
By bobsM45 on 08/27/05 23:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Handles as well as my 2000 BMW 540i with greater acceleration. Seats are very comfortable. Sound system, especially dvd audio superb. Build quality excellent.

Impressive
By socal32 on 08/26/05 15:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car blew me away, the interior, the technology, the power, the whole layout in my view blows away the Lexus GS430 & the BMW 5 series. Very impressed, and very happy with this purchase. Infiniti continues to impress me more & more.

Un diplomatic fun!
By ? on 08/18/05 23:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven an X5, XK8 coupe, Range Rover and a S Type in the past 2 years. I have been HAMPERED with problems with the RR and the XK8 and finally decided to try somthing more reliable upon a freinds recommendation to try the M series. I literally left 5 minutes before signing the for an Audi 6 and thought I'd at the very least try this car. I did, I bought it and it's really a tremendous car. Did I just jinx myself? Anyway, to date love it. The air conditioned seats! What a treat. I'm 35 years old and it's the perfect sporty sedan for me. Chris J. Meza

the perfect car
By chris fisher on 08/12/05 07:32 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car has so many toys I never get tired of them and the power is great my last car was a acura NSX 03 so I know what I am talking about. 19" rim back up camera dvd player navi rear stearing that loves to be pushed in to the corners I took a few of my friends for a ride and when we returned they all said WOW!! Now we see why you picked the m45 1/4 mile 13.8 0 to 60 5.6 thats crazy oh and my supercharger is in the works extra 100 hp can't hurt......

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.