Used 2006 Infiniti M45 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Most Helpful|
the best
By MIKE BISHOP

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I get great comments wherever I stop for gas or to have lunch. I have owned most of the top makes and this is right at the top.

06 M45 Luxury Muscle Car
By Silk

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

06 M45 non-sport journeyman off lease 32k miles. So much fun to drive you just donít want to get out. Powerful and smooth acceleration at all speeds. All controls are easy to operate. Iím 6í4 & fit very well in terms of head and leg room. The M45 was the right combination of power, ride quality and technology goodies for me. The Bose sound system is wonderful. The M45 sport was just too stiff a ride for me. The M35 does not have the same power, only 1 MPG difference anyway. I bought the Infiniti extended warranty (bumper to bumper) till 100k miles or 2014. Infinity also has the best car loaner program. You always get a loaner (g35) no matter how old or out of warranty your infiniti.

Favorite Features

Price. Power & ride quality. Extended warranty and loaner program. This is just a cool powerful luxury sports sedan.

Suggested Improvements

More power (did I hear M50 390 horses)?

Great Car
By cst

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is a remarkable car. I can't get over how well the Sport stick through corners. The active steering is a real bonus for "spirited" driving. Everything works well, although the lane departure warning can be annoying.

Favorite Features

1. Handling- rear wheel steering 2. Back up camera 3. Audio 4. Heated/ cooled seats 5. Build quality 6. Bluetooth integration 7. Engine- torque 8. Did I mention the handling? 9. Great transmission

Suggested Improvements

1. A little more punch 2. Less annoying lane departure warning 3. One more gear

M45 Hi- Tech Executive Jet!
By Cammer

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have to say that I still have the same grin on my face as the day I bought the car. I have never driven a sedan that handles this well. I like to drive aggressively on mountain roads and the M is willing partner. Passengers are blown away by the technology, GPS, bluetooth, self adjusting cruise, lane departure warning I could go on and on. I have yet to have any problems with the car, just oil change. Did I mention the Bose 14 speaker sound! This car is tight! 12 hour drives are piece of cake!

Favorite Features

Keyless entry, Bose stereo, 340 hp V8, great brakes, air conditioned seats, GPS, smart cruise, back up camera, seats are soooo comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

Software updates for bluetooth phones and GPS maps.

Great Sport Sedan!!!
By Bobby

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The 2006 M-45 Sport is a great sport sedan and I think it is the best value of all the good sedans out there. If you compare it to its real peer group, BMW 545/550,MB E500/550,AUDI S-6, it is as fast or faster, handles and brakes better, has more user features in the interior, and is less expensive! My car is loaded with Voice-activated Navigation ,Bluetooth , heated and cooled seats,DVD,6-disc CD changer, leather, 19 in. brushed aluminum sport wheels, etc. It is the best driver's sport sedan I have ever owned. The acceleration is very quick (0-60 in 5.2 sec.), the brakes are phenomenal, and the handling is very flat around fast corners.

Favorite Features

Power/acceleration, Bluetooth hands- free phone use, Voice-activated Nav., Heated and Cooled seats, Understated Sporty look

Suggested Improvements

IPOD CONNECTION!!! Better gas mileage with even more power, 335 hp is great but 400hp would be a world beater in the class of M-5/AMG E-55/RS-6.